I love Overtstock. I have purchased ALL of my area rugs from them, because they have the best price and selection. Unfortunately, when I received this rug, I was extremely disappointed. It doesn't look anything like the picture. The picture makes it look almost like burlap, so I was hoping it would have a rustic look to it. But it's all 1-color, almost a light tan. It does not go with my decor. It is VERY thin. After reading the return policy it sounds like I am out of luck even though it doesn't look as pictured. This was an expensive item since I purchased the 9x13. Now I'm stuck with the bill and a giant ugly area rug. My first O disappointment!!
I feel like an outcast because so many others loved this rug. Perhaps it is because I had purchased a heavier jute rug from O a couple months earlier that exceeded my expectations. This rug is thin, has lots of wrinkles and could stain easily. I kept it because the return shipping would be costly. I am moving it to a room with less traffic because it tends to curl up on ends and could be a hazard. My cleaning lady thought it was burlap and is going to try to steam out the wrinkles . If u r looking for a casual rug for a really relaxed look, this would work. I can see it with lots of bleached wood in a beach/lake setting
We needed a large rug for a keeping room area off of the kitchen. Because I was unsure about what colors I would be using in this room we decided to go with a natural fiber rug since it goes with just about anything. This rug is not as thick as the NuLOOM Handmade Eco Chunky Loop Jute Rug I purchased for our sunroom and guest bedroom. This rug is a tighter weave. I can walk on it in heels and have no problem. It is in a high traffic area and we have dogs who love to roll around on it and it seems to be holding up fine so far. There was no smell to it and I was pleased to see that on the tag no child labor was used in making it. It is a great deal considering how large it is. I have no complaints so far, and I like the natural fiber because it will hide dirt well. I may even layer it with a flatweave rug to get a different look.
The price is great for a rug this big. It works great in the living room where there is lots of traffic. In a house full of 2 young boys and 2 dogs, there is tons of dirt being dragged in constantly and this has held up well so far. The color is warm tan, with some gray undertones - perfect neutral. Nice looking quality rug for the price! I would definitely recommend it.
Bought this rug after reading so many positive reviews and wasn't disappointed in the least! There were some irregularities with the weave but I think it adds to the character of the rug. Great warm color, we put a smaller (5x8) Moroccan rug to go on top of the rug and it looks great.
A great big rug at a very good value! I bought this rug for a beach townhouse and just love it. The center fold does go away after about a week to 10 days. The color is a beautiful golden brownish blend that looks very natural at the beach. The size is excellent, the quality very good. All the people who see the room comment quite favorably regarding this rug. I am very pleased with this purchase.
It's always difficult to order online when color is important! This rug is a beautiful brown color and looks beautiful with my midtone handsraped floors. Do it you won't regret it! Perfect base for my family room and I can layer a smaller area rug on top to change the color of the room with the seasons.
I absolutely love this rug. I bought it for a screen porch. The dimensions were exact and the quality is excellent. It was disappointing to see two dime size holes when we unfolded it but I called customer service and they took $80 off the cost of the rug so we kept it. It is a very nice texture, easy on the feet, yet rugged for animals and little kids. the color is really nice and hides the dirt. It shipped very compact and the folds flattened within two days. This is a wonderful buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Tightly woven, very pretty warm brown. The rug had two dime size holes on the edge
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
I bought this carpet after going into pottery barn and finding put that the carpet that I wanted there was on back order for two months. I found this on overstock and the price was half as much as the carpet at pottery barn. I was nervous ordering such a big rug sight unseen, as the shades can vary so dramatically on the computer. This carpet is neutral in tones and actually has faint stripes of grey, camel, and off white running through it. We are pairing it with a brown leather couch and it is perfect. This carpet would go with a number of different colors. I a, going to order one for my dining room as well. I highly recommend this carpet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
I searched for over a month for the perfect rug---I was very concerned about ordering such a big rug on overstock in case It did not work out. I read all the reviews and decided to take a chance. True to the positive reviews, this rug is fantastic and just what I needed. The weave is interesting, and the colors are beautiful. This is not a big chunky loop rug---it does have some weight to it, but it is more flat weave than the chunkier loop rugs that are out there-the fringe is an added bonus. This rug added nice touch to a room I have been redecorating for about 2 months. Also, my center fold was almost gone after a few days, so no worries there-SO GLAD I ordered this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
This is one tough rug. Being tightly woven of fine jute ropes, it won't wear out for decades. Walking on it barefoot takes a little getting used to, but after that the experience is pleasant enough. The color shown is way off. Another reviewer described the actual color as "dirty dishwater." I agree. The rug is definitely not a warm jute color. It has lots of grayish tones. One of the things I like best is that it is a relatively thin (but tough!) rug, so doors open easily and no one is inclined to trip over it. The description says it is 3/4" thick, but mine is thinner - about 1/2" thick. I have it in my exercise room, and it takes all the abuse we dish out. Mats rest on it securely with no sliding, and so far we have had no issues with shoes grabbing the surface. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not at all the same. The actual rug is made of cooler, grayish tones.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very accurate - the color and thickness are off.
I wanted this rug for my sunroom, I liked it for the size, and the price was affordable. The quality seems good and it looks great! I wanted one with more color such as the deep eggplant color, but it wasn't as large and that was most important. I can add color by accessories and when I want a change they are much easier to change than a rug. I am very pleased with my purchase. Overstock has never let me down! shipping was fast and no problems.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was as shown in picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. better than expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate discription
Love my rug! It's perfect and the price was right!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
I just got this rug - havent been able to use it yet but after opening the package I was very pleased. The rug is just as pictured, very good quality, no weird smells, overall very happy with my purchase!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Good
The rug is a good size and did look like what was pictured. However, after only a very short period of time, the fringe at the edges began coming untied. This caused the rug to literally unravel. Very disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Comparable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Adequqte