This size rug for the price is a great deal on it's own. Bought 2 with plans to sew them together for our livingroom. Heavy smell of leather, but I love the smell so it is okay. Very soft, hopefully will hold up for a long time
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great, it has white leather and gray-ish leather woven in it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems great so far
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Awesome unique rug. Eyed it for months then took the plunge when sale on area rugs started. Bought 2 to go in a large living room. I have all contemporary white leather furniture and minimalist style. This rug was perfect to tie it all together. The white strips pick up the white furniture. The grey strips cool down the room as a neutral backdrop. The neutral natural binding on 2 ends and interspersed throughout the rug picks up wall neutral color. I've gotten so many compliments on how chic and expensive it looks. It didn't look like much folded up out of the packing but I tried it anyways and it reads fabulous in the room. Give it a chance for unique high style. Haven't vacuumed yet but will probably not use brush. 4 dogs and it has stood the test so far after couple if months. I love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to monitor color, but should list as grey, neutral and white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good, hand sewn leather strips.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not so good, need to list as mostly white with grey and neutral sewn in
The good: Great price for a large leather rug. The colors are a good mix of white and soft grays and are well distributed in the rug. This rug could work for a large range of decorating styles from country all the way thru modern. It's completely reversible so in the event you need to cover something up, just flip it! It would be great for a sunroom I'd imagine. The bad: The rug I received came with light blue (from what looked like a blue highlighter pen) marks on some of the white leather pieces. There were visible marks on both sides and I wasn't keen on putting furniture in odd places to conceal them. I did not try to remove these marks myself, so I'm not sure if rubbing alcohol or something like that would just clean them right up. I also would only put this rug somewhere where people aren't typically barefoot since the uneven texture isn't particularly comfortable.
I took a chance on ordering this rug because the previous reviews were so mixed. I have to say that I am very pleasantly surprised by what a nice rug it turned out to be. For such a large sized rug you really can't beat the price! The rug is made of different strips and remnants of leather and cotton fabric. It is a mix of white, beige, and gray. I didn't have any kind of green strips in mine like someone previously mentioned. I have greige painted walls and white trim and it goes really well. I think this rug would go with a lot of different decor. It is a unique rug. I placed it in my dining room and it looks really nice. I found a similar rug made of "recycled leather" on a design site for a ridiculous amount of money. It is not a very soft rug and I probably wouldn't want it in my bedroom, but it is perfect in a dining room or living room. The only bad thing was that it had a very strong smell when it first arrived. It took a couple of weeks for it to fade away. I would highly recommend this rug if you need something large that will help warm up a space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks like the picture. Gray, beige, and white.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. Very good for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate. Better than I expected.
I've had this rug for a few months now. I get a lot of compliments from visitors. The color compares to my monitor on my computer in person. I would not say this is white though. I have warm grey walls with dark wood floors and this looks great. The rug has grey,white and off white strips of leather. It works wonderful with my light grey neutral color scheme. I would say the grey is a neutral grey. It could go with many styles of decor. I thought this rug was a great value for the price. The leather looks like its scrap pieces put together. My only complaint is that there is some green shiny strips sewn into the rug. Its small but does bother me a bit so thats why I only gave it four stars but it wasn't major enough to worry about sending back. I have used my vacuum with and without the beater brush on it. I still haven't figured out which way is best. So far its held up to four kids and two dogs. I'm happy with it. I love the texture it brings to the room. Its nice and bright too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate.
I originally purchased this rug to stage a large living room in a unit for sale. The realtor, however, supplied the staging material so I thought my daughter could use this in her much smaller unit. For the price, this rug is LARGE and well made. Unfortunately, it dominated her living space too much. She and I both tried to talk ourselves in to keeping it, but in the end, it was too big.
The rug is a great value. The price s much better than other rugs I looked at.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close color as the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality and espacially for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very