This rug was a bit darker than my screen showed and had more of a blue/green rather than a yellow/green. I've had this type of rug in yellow from Overstock before that I used as a runner. It holds up nicely. One thing to keep in mind is they are not plush and have a "knotty" feel to them so they don't feel great under bare feet. They are also a challenge to vacuum and are easier to shake. It fits my purpose and I'm pleased with it. I love the rustic rag rug look. Four stars for the color difference.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual color is darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
Put this rug on light hardwood floors in the waiting room in my psychotherapy practice. IT doesn't look like leather is there, though, if that's what you're looking for. Added some hip style and great texture to the room. Only got 4 stars because it slips on the floor and I cannot figure out how to "adhere" it somehow to the floor better (anti-slip mat things aren't the answer for this one). I've got to figure it out or for my space it could become a liability-- not like in a home.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Surprisingly Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High end
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.