No disappointments with this rug. It's in my bedroom, and looks great. The texture gives it character. A friend said, "It looks like flowing water." It's no problem under my feet; not plush or cushy, but definitely better than a hard, cold wood floor.
I wanted something more interesting, and the varied shades of blue and hand-woven nature of this rug make it very unique. It is exactly what you would expect of a leather rug - not necessarily soft and fluffy, but adds a nice padding to a hardwood floor. It does smell like leather at first, but after it has aired out for a few days the smell dissipates. A rug pad for underneath is recommended to avoid color transference to your floor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I was a little nervous about some of the comments that dealt with stepping on the rug. It is NOT bad to step on the rug. It is not plush, but it does not hurt by any means. The rug is wonderful. Adds texture, color and fun to the room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was as advertised.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality..
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description.