Over-all, this is a nice rug. Never before having had a leather rug, I was at first suprised but the rough feel of the rug, however I quickly got used to it. The rug is very easy to clean. My dog upchucked on the rug and it cleaned with just water and had no remaining stain or odor! I'm ery pleased with the rug. One suggestion-get a rug pad. It keeps the rug from slipping andinprovd it's feel under foot.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? deeper blue with more varigation in shades; very nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks good, feels rough on bare feet bot not a huge distraction from over-all quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? rug is thinner
One reviewer described this as a "rag rug" made with suede -- as though that were a bad thing. On the contrary, this is GREAT! I love a rag rug but hate how quickly they dirty and start to look beat up. This is not a problem with this rug. I don't find mine rustic at all (maybe the quality varies?), but quite elegant. There's an element of quirky to it that appeals to me, but my overwhelming thoughts are: 1. WHOA, the blues in this are amazing and 2. WHOA, this is a heavy, substantial rug that I suspect will have a very long life. As mentioned in previous reviews, it's not soft. It is strips of suede sewn together: it feels slightly bumpy and very firm. But if I'd wanted something cushy, I would have gone with flokati or shag. I wanted something large and hearty for my entryway, and this fits the bill. I could not be happier. The colors really are phenomenal and the size is fully 5' x 8'. It shipped quickly and I'm a happy camper.
This rug is a very pretty and unique style to it. It is strong and will hold up. However, it is not soft AT ALL so do not place it right where there is a lot of foot traffic. I have mine at the end of the bed where no one walks on it. It was more for the color and textured look of the rug.
It is a very nice rug; however, I returned it as the color was much lighter (more of a lighter denim color) than pictured, and wouldn't work with the room. I would have kept it if it were the darker blue shown. Also, the leather has a rather strong scent.
This rug would be fine in some spaces, but it's not appropriate for an area where you might move chairs around on it. The texture of the rug won't allow sliding. It's also not perfectly square, at least the one I received wasn't. However the color is beautiful- cobalt or royal depending on area.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect- great cobalt/royal blue with lots of variation
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seemed good except not perfectly square.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty good
So much nicer than I expected. Beautifully made! Goes perfectly in my room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I bought this rug for my daughter in college. We loved it. It brought together her room and made it lively. You must remember that this is made with suede leather strips. Walking on it barefoot is not for the faint of heart. But we love it, it is a creative design, the blue hues as wonderful and it is well made, it will last. Great value too. delivery was fast.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good