This rug is not white at all. I gave the benefit of doubt when reading the other review that talked about the rug arrived ivory.... Bad idea. The label on the back of the rug says ivory. Not white. This rug has some nylon fibers that are white mixed in with the dark ivory wool. It looks nothing like the picture on the website. The fibers are long and thin compared to the thick, soft and lush rug pictured on the website. This rug is going back .
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not at all. The site says white. This rug is dark ivory with some white strands
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heavy weight, but wrong color, not soft
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not at all accurate
I wanted a Flokati look without the sheep dog effect. Nice long pile creates great texture and dimension. It was exactly what I wanted!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is an off white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
We have been looking for a white shag rug and thought we found the perfect rug on Overstock. As usual, Overstock ships and delivers in a very timely fashion. We unrolled the rug and it is not white, as indicated in the description. It is a cream or Ivory color. We realized it might not be a true white, but certainly did not expect it to be Ivory. The label on the rug indicates it is "Ivory". The rug is by a quality company "Chandra" and on their website, they have a white rug, item 4706, and an ivory rug, 4700. Our rug is 4700. If it was the correct color, we could be keeping this rug. For the price, it is a great deal. Good quality, heavy, good construction. But since the color is not as represented, we are returning for refund. If we had any other room in our house where we needed a rug this color, we would keep it. I would recommend this rug, but confirm what color they are really shipping to you before you order.