For anyone looking for a 100% New Zealand Wool IVORY rug.. this is not it. The rug does have an ivory background.. but it also has a brown and tan weave all though out.. making it more brown than Ivory. The color description on the back of the rug says "Cork". Overstock also says it's 100% New Zealand Wool... it is not. According to the tag on the back of the rug it is 60% Cotton, 50% Wool (Does not say New Zealand) and 10% Rayon. Overstock also says "This area rug features a smooth, flat appearance".. it does not. It's very shaggy.. not smooth. That being said... it is a very nice rug.. thick and plush and does not shed.. that's why I gave it 4 stars.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not well at all.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.. very thick.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate.
I ordered 2 of these "ivory" rugs. When I received them, the color on the back said, "cork." I sent them back, and I received 2 more "cork" colored rugs. A supervisor at Overstock spoke to a rep. at the rug company who said the "cork" was "ivory." I dare anyone to tell me that that cork colored was ivory. Even the lightest shade in the rug, which I would describe as "butter," is not ivory. The rug's thickness was the best I'd ever seen. There was so many fibers per square inch, you'd think there was a built-in pad. PLUSH!! Awesome thickness.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? This rug is NOT ivory. It is a combination of dark, medium, and butter color; it looks like something from the 60's.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This rug is VERY thick and blush - VERY HIGH QUALITY!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Horrible