I ordered 2 of these rugs for my large living/dining room and am happy with them. The Jute weave is very tight and has a very short pile as described on the website. What I like is the relative softness of the jute compared to sisal. I wanted a natural fiber area rug and was deciding between the two. My main dislike is the slight difference in color on the cotton border between my two area rugs. It's not enough to warrant sending them back, but it is noticable. The jute is the same color though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color in the picture matches the products that were shipped to me.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is pretty good with a couple tiny defects in the weave. I would give it a 4.5 stars.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description was pretty good but did not mention the slight latex or rubber backing.
We searched for many months for a rug this size at a reasonable price for our family room. The jute shows some minor pulls and furniture marks remain after you move a table or chair, but this is part of what happens with jute, I guess. It would be great if it bounced back to shape, though.
i stressed over the purchase of this rug for months; i am happy to report all the stress was for nothing. it is a great rug and i had no trouble with it laying flat; it unrolled beautifully. i ordered on tuesday and it was at my door by 1030a on friday. the color of the rug is most accurately depicted in the first picture; there is a slight "green" tint to the border. it is not green so don't let that deter you but the second and third picture made it look buttery to me. i would not hesitate to buy another one; looks great in my dining room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the border color is most accurate in the first picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate