I purchased this rug for my office cubicle at work. It is perfect for the space! Since this rug has no pile, my office chair rolls across it easily. It also seems very durable and scratch resistent - I had to move a filing cabinet across it and it didn't leave a mark. It even smells nice and fresh! The stitching on the binding is a little sloppy along one edge, but it looks like it will hold together fine. This is a beautiful rug that really brightens up my work environment!
Bought this rug for under the dining table in our carpeted dining room. (We have kids.) Did a great job of protecting the carpet underneath and even looked great for a few months, but around 4-6 months it started to look really beat up and dingy. The bamboo boards cracked and splintered. Ultimately had to throw it away. It couldn't handle the daily rigors of being under a kitchenette set. It could be great for a rolling office chair if you are a light person and it's on a hard surface (like indoor/outdoor carpeting or hardwood floor).
This rug is made up of bamboo slats with a black border around it to hold it all together just as pictured. I really like it. I'm using it under my dining room table. Not sure how long it'll be before the table and chair legs begin to scratch it but for now it looks great and will be easy to sweep so I don't care.
This rug is outside on our deck. It really lend to the tropical theme there. I would have rated it better if the colors "popped" more.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors on the site are more vibrant than in reality
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Love the fact that it is made from bamboo, but the colors are muted
because i bought two of the non-patterned bamboo rugs several months ago and have been very pleased how well they have stood up to a house filled with cats, i bought this rug for my sister....i told her if she didn't like it i would get it from her on my next trip there...she says it is beautiful..it is a keeper and if i want one like it, i will have to buy my own...
I bought this for my facial room. It works well in this room because if there are any spills, i can just wipe it up. I am not sure how durable it would be for a high traffic area.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good