This is a great rug for the price. It makes a statement without being overbearing. Two inconsistencies between the website and the actual product is that the color is more muted in real life ...which is good as the rug blends in well...and that the primary material is jute, not wool. I believe the rug is 60% jute. My only complaint is that it is scratchy, not soft.. So, you will want a rug pad for two reasons: to soften the feel of the rug underfoot, and because the rug is light and moves around/lifts very easily. Overall though we are very happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is more muted in real life
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Slightly inaccurate
Beautifully patterned and colored rug. Although not as bright red or gold as the picture shows; it's more of a terra cotta with beige and olive, which works great in almost any room. The rug is HUGE, at least a foot longer than most you see in the 8 foot width. It looks great over ceramic tile and would look equally good on hardwood floors or over an existing carpet. Although it is not "wool" as the description states, the jute makes it very sturdy and I see this being a long lasting rug that will hold its shape well. Excellent value for the money. Thanks Overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little more muted than photo shows
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great, sturdy rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Somewhat accurate as the rug is more jute than wool