I was hesitant to buy this rug since there were no reviews, but we took a chance because the description met what we were looking for in an entryway rug. THe rug arrived fairly quickly, and we opened it up and it flattened out easily, no curling. The rug seems to stay in place without a rug pad- no slipping on the floor. It looks nice, my only complaint is that is does have a strong musty order. I plan to get some carpet freshner and vacuum it- I think that should help. I would recommend this rug for an outdoor area or a well-travelled indoor area. It is very informal. Overall, good product for the price.
my puppy peed on the rug and when I tried to clean the rug the color washed off so then there was a big spot that was lighter in color than the rest of the rug. I spray painted the whole rug white and now its an outdoor rug. I would not buy this rug again or recommend it to anyone waste of money.
Rug was really nice however not. Good as a rug used under the kitchen table ,It got dirty quickly
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I was very disappointed. I've had good luck with overstock, including their specials, so getting a really poor quality rug was very distressing. It also was so poorly packaged for shipping. It was rolled and inserted in a plastic tube (slightly heavier weight than plastic bags) with holes in it and taped at the ends. Coming to WA State it may have gotten wet and curled from that. I was also surprised that the reviews I read were so positive.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close, but not a match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the edges curled up and the stitching was uneven and it doesn't lie flat.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? okay
I too am having a lot of problems with the inside edge that was rolled up the tightest. I have had it now for about a month and have tried placing heavy objects on that side and turning it upside down and walking on it that way. It just doesn't seem to want to lie down! I am considering maybe ironing it or using my clothing steamer on it. It is also a little bit scratchier that I had anticipated. No other reviews mentioned that but we don't wear shoes in the house and my husband has already commented a couple times that he doesn't like how it feels on his feet. It is decent for the price but not sure I am in love with it.
I have been looking for a solid color round rug that would fit under my dinning table for about 4 years. I had a hard time selecting a rug from the Overstock site because there were so many round rugs to choose from. I am thrilled with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The actual product was a better color than the website image.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the rug is better than I expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate. Need close up photo to detail the texture.
Great rug-- I was impressed by the quality and texture! Definitely worth the price
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality, not too thin
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
This was a great purchase. Some other customers felt the rug was smelly- mine was not. Unrolled and stayed flat for the most part. Looks like I spent a lot more on it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good- no need for rug pad, either
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
There's not much of anything on Overstock that is not a good value for your money and this rug is a great example. If you are looking for a rug as it is described on their site, then this is a purchase you won't regret.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a great rug at a great price. Works well in my kitchen and is easy on the feet and to clean.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate description
I am super picky and was very leary about buying on-line without seeing this in person. This rug looks great on medium/dark hardwood floors under a glass 48" table in my kitchen. No need to purchase a rug pad. Stays right where you put it. Easy to vacuum and keep clean. Looks a lot more expensive than it is. I looked all over the place and this is the best value for the money. One side stayed curled for a little while after shipping but it has uncurled itself after a couple of weeks and a few vacuums. I ordered just before the big ice storm hit this winter and it showed up only one day late. Super pleased with the rug and the customer service/delivery!!! Am in the market for more rugs and will definitely keep shopping Overstock.com!!!
I recently redid my kitchen and purchased this rug from Overstock.com. I ordered it on Thursday around noon and the rug arrived the very next morning. It more than exceeded my expectations! Because of the way it was packaged, initially it tended to curl up on the sides. I just rolled it in the opposite direction several times and that did the trick. It is the perfect complement to my new kitchen. I would highly recommend this rug for many reasons. The price was amazingly affordable. It arrived at my house in less than 24 hours and it looks fabulous! This is the third rug I've purchased from Overstock and I have been delighted with all 3!
Great rug. Color of border/rug is light tan khaki, not the greenish tint khaki I was afraid it would be. Unrolled it and let it lay upside down, and it flattened out in just a few hours. No smell. No shedding. Vacuums well. Perfect over my new hardwood floors. Fast delivery. Will be ordering 2 more for others places in my home.
The item arrived within two days of order. The rug appeared well made and true to the colors. Because it was rolled tightly I promptly unrolled and put upside down to flatten out. The edges never did flatten out so I flipped it right side up after two weeks. Still curling on edge. I can't use it because I am afraid someone will catch their foot on edge and fall. Too bad, it looked nice.