I was looking for a non wool, natural fiber rug, and decided on this rug. It looks okay, but my biggest issue is that the hemp is really rough. We even got splinters from it in certain spots. The rug is pretty thin and bunches easily, and drops TONS of fibers/particles on the ground. Not very satisfied with it, ended up going with a synthetic material one instead.
I love this rug...we got it in the light color (i think it is was white) and when we got it, it is a little darker then the picture shown but not a big enough difference to return it or it not match...once you roll it out you think it will not be soft but it is actually very soft on the feet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color i got was a little darker then the picture shown but still love it...not enough for it to not match.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality rug....looks like it may not be soft but once you put your feet on it, it is.
I purchased this rug in the rust color - it is not as rich looking as in the picture, it is more subdued which is okay, just not what I expected. The texture takes some getting used to. The edges are uneven, but not too noticeable if you tuck it under furniture as I am doing. I had hoped for something a little nicer than this is, but it will do. I just wouldn't recommend it to a friend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not quite as rich as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Edges are uneven.
The colouring of the rug was spot on from the photo on the website and just was I was wanting (I have the "white" one). The pile is very stiff but oddly soft, it takes a while to get used to, but is soft enough to be comfortable on bare feet. If the variance in the edging was not so noticeable I would have given it 4 stars.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have had this rug for about two weeks now and there are a few places where the edging has come loose and one side is almost two inches off from one end to the other.
I wasn't sure about the rug because it was made of jure & chenille. The rug is soft and feels good under foot.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good