I love this rug. It's a very low pile throw rug that has great durability. However, be aware, the color is NOT at all the lime green as seen on the computer. The color is mixed with tones of brown and yellow, so it's overall color appears to be olive green. Luckily, it works with our grey living room furniture. No bad smell. Feels like yarn. No extra fluff coming off of it. Nice.
When this rug arrived, I was dissappointed in the color - it wasn't at all as bright as the picture. But when I unrolled it and put it under our dinnette, it looked perfect! I don't think I would've wanted it to be as bright as the online picture. The rug is nice and thick and very heavy. You will want to vacuum it before putting it in place, though, because it has a fine brown dust all over it that gets all over the floor around it and under it. (maybe this is typical of jute??) Or shaking it out outside might also be a good idea. You will also need a rug pad or it will slide all over the floor. Overall, I LOVE the rug and am very happy I purchased it. Very reasonable price for a nice quality rug!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The screen color is WAY BRIGHTER than the actual rug. The rug is a much more subtle mossy green, but still the same tone.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality - nice and thick!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate, except for the color.
super quick delivery. Color on screen appears darker that actual rug but I like the color that I got. Due to rug's texture, color varies somewhat BUT overall effect is nice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual color is lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good. Nice heavy weight rug that laid flat right out of bag
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good