I think the rugs on overstock are a bit expensive but overall I like being able to find the color and size rug I want. Its a thin but tightly woven rug and the aqua color is beautiful. The fringe is a little sparse but and you'll have to buy a rug pad for a hard floor.
Quality is pretty good for the price and being made of 100% wool. It is not very soft... feels coarse/scratchy underfoot, but not in an entirely unpleasant way. However, you would not want to prop yourself up on your bare elbows on this rug. I am hoping it is colorfast as I am using on top of wall-to-wall carpet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty good color match. Rug is slightly less saturated in hue.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is pretty good for the price and being made of 100% wool.
I ordered this because it was an apple green rug...well close. It wasn't as vibrant as I expected and very very thin. The thinness really disappointed me. I now have to find a pad to put under it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color is close to what I expected, just not quite as bright
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the rug appears to be of good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fair