I ordered this rug for my foyer. I wanted something that would make a statement as well as be able to withstand wheelchair traffic. This rug does that.. Love the way it looks and the wheelchair rolls over it without a problem.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I bought this rug because I needed something wide and fairly long for my entryway - something that people could step onto while they removed their shoes but something that would also look good, wear well, and not be too expensive since it was going to see a lot of foot traffic. This rug is PERFECT for its purpose. It's not as hard on the feet as other reviewers have suggested - although I wouldn't want to walk around on it all day. The colors are rich and varied due to the mix of black leather and black cotton. It looks great against my blonde hardwood floors and is perfect as an entryway rug due to its size and the fact that it will see lots of foot traffic but not show the wear and tear that may occur. So far - one week in - I love it and would absolutely buy again. One of the best values I've ever received - from this site or from anywhere else.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? There's more variation (in a good way) in person. You can see both the leather and the cotton aspects of the black
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality. Looks expensive - and also like it will wear well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate. The measurements were exactly as I expected, but the rug is prettier in person
I really like this rug and its rustic look. It does have a few quirks, in that it's not completely square at the corners due to the fabric trim, and one side appears longer than the other, also I suspect due to the trim. It's in a very sunny room, and so far it hasn't faded. It's a great value on Overstock.com.
nice rug, trendy i suppose, but not something that you want in an area where you walk barefoot or even just in socks too often. I had it in the kitchen and man o man my feet hurt after standing on it a while. It has knotty little chunks of leather intertwined and they don't feel good at all to walk on, trust me. I don't know where to put it now, I think that it would make a perfect rug for an entry way, or somewhere other than a kitchen, bath or bedroom where you are always at without shoes. If you have to have this rug in an area like that, get some nice slippers you will need them. It probably wouldn't be too bad under a table or something since you are sitting.
Great item!! Durable. Not sure what it says about washing these, surely you're not supposed to.... but I did twice (I have very furry pets). Since you're unable to vacuum these rugs with ease, I was able to wash them a few times without them completely falling apart. If I didn't have pets, these rugs could have lasted me much longer. I do really love the two I bought and would gladly buy again!
It reeked of chemicals. I'm not usually put off by that but this rug reeked. The smell filled my house. I couldn't wait to pack it up and send it back. Aesthetically it was okay. It was woven strands of leather, very native american-ish.
i ordered this rug for our front entryway. i wanted a rug that looked nice but would also withstand a lot of traffic. it hides dirt very well and it looks great. it's the perfect size for our entry and looks great on our wood floors. it's way better than it looks in the picture online. i was worried that it might be too plain, but reading the other reviews, i decided to buy it. i am so glad i did. i am very happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was better than picture. it's not as boring as it appears in the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. made very well. great quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
So, I ordered this rug despite the really bad photos and description as I had a hunch it would be great. It just arrived today and it is absolutely beautiful. It's very chic in a rough, New York kind of way. It should be noted, however, that it is not 100% leather -- it's 80% leather and 20% cotton.
Great rug for my entry. It had a new leather smell but that faded in a couple weeks. One problem is the color bleeds but I have a carpet pad so it has not affected the wood floor. I just shake it out to clean. great rug and cool looking.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
I purchased this rug for my entryway and couldn't be happier. It has a chunky weave to it that makes it ideal for catching dirt. The texture looks great and overall it looks like a much more expensive rug. I'm so happy with it I'm going to buy a red one for my laundry room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. As expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I love this rug because it is easy to clean and it looks so different than a typical rug because of the weaved leather. It has lots of texture. I t has that wonderful leather smell too. I am very satisfied.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? no, it's much darker than SOME of the pictures you display
- How is the quality of the product? excellen
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes