Gorgeous lime color but rug doesn't have any backing and slides everywhere....
Hand-woven Chenille Green Shag Rug (2'6 x 4'2)
- Add a bright, textured accent to your home decor with a hand-woven Chenille shag rug
- Casual accent rug features hundreds of high-twist plush little 'fingers'
- This rug creates the ultimate centerpiece of depth and texture
- Go green with this all-natural fiber rug
- Ideal choice for kids to roll around on, to accent a new baby's room or step out onto from the tub
- Cushy rug is handmade using natural chenille fibers
- By using a unique twisting method, we've created hundreds of plush little 'fingers' that simultaneously squish and support
- Rug is a versatile, stylish, and environmentally conscientious choice being that is made from natural fibers
- Hand-woven construction
- Bright green color
- Natural fiber content of fine chenille
- Environmentally friendly fibers
- Features a 1.25-inch pile
- Primary color: Green
- Pattern: Shag
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. O.co tries to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.
Item has been folded and rolled for packaging and shipping. Item will appear smaller than final dimensions before opening.
|Material||Chenille Cotton Natural Fiber|
|Weave Type||Hand-Woven Handmade|
|Dimensions||2 ft. 6 in. x 4 ft. 2 in.|
|Materials||Chenille & Cotton|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
Gorgeous lime color but rug doesn't have any backing and slides everywhere.Read More
I bought 3 of these rugs for our home in different colors. They are soft and durable and stay put on the floor, but they tend to flatten out really quick and look, well, flat- like they have been walked all over!! So just be aware you have to vacuum this rug a lot to puff up the chenile and make it look less worn out. Also, whatever you do, DO NOT try to use these in the bathroom! We put one in front of the shower and it left a sticky mess that took WD-40 to get off the tile floor. YUCK. On dry wood floors with frequent vaccuming they are nice, plush and cozy..Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.