This is the second set of these rugs I have purchased (one year apart) and I love them. They hold up well to two boys and a dog bringing in mud, grass and other gross things. I have washed them and the fabric on the side cleans up very nicely. Highly recommend!
This is a nice rug for the price - I'm using it in front of a sink in the bathroom and the rubber backing keeps in place on our linoleum without any extra none-slip padding. I ordered the green and it's pretty spot on color wise - though the border is much larger than I had anticipated. The border is a good 1.5" wide. Overall happy with the purchase and definitely with the price.
I keep buying them bc I love how they look in my kitchen, however they stain terribly from everything, even water!! And you can't spot clean them either. Luckily they are so cheap I just keep replacing them (evey 4-6 months!!!) bc I cant find anything else I like as much.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
I use this rug in the kitchen under the sink. Its a great neutral color and protects the wood floor from dripping water.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color pretty true to photos
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality. I have purchased this item more than once.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
I use these inside my sliding glass doors to the sun room. I was suprised how nice they looked after the amount of traffic thru the doors. If mud gets on them I let it dry and use a soft brush to clean,especially the binding and it looks great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdy, made well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good description