This is actual bamboo strips w woven connecting threads...110$!! Very Cool "Rug"
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Outstanding
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
We really like this rug/mat that we put in our carpeted dining room (carpet in a dining room? Yes, really in a rental!) Easy to clean, from a distance it looks like we replaced the flooring, chairs slide on it without scratching. We did dig some scratches into it putting our buffet and dining room table on top, but it was completely our fault and could have been avoided. Basically if you treat this like a regular wood floor it will treat you well back!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Bamboo is a little lighter in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, not top of the line, but perfect in our rental.
Got the bamboo rug yesterday (5 days to ship) and while it looks great in my dining room, the photo on the website made it look like it was a woven rug and not actual bamboo. At first, it looked like a large blind on my floor, but it is now growing on me & my husband. There were a few imperfections on the rug...maybe it should be called a bamboo mat instead...like some adhesive that won't come off, despite using Goo Gone and a marker stain. All in all, I'm satisfied with the purchase and can't beat Overstock's shipping fee.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Didn't look the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Similiar
We just bought this rug for a tradeshow so the quality was not of importance to us. The only thing I would note is that there seemed to be a striped pattern on the rug. This could have been a one off problem but I would be wary of this if you are looking for a rug with plain wood slats.
I was excited to find this rug, which was just what I was looking for; however, as I opened it I noticed right away that there was a flaw along the edge - one of the bamboo slats had separated on one side and the stitching along part of the border had come undone. Opening the rug out revealed more separated slats. While I was able to take care of the stitching there is nothing to be done about the slats. I will say that the rug looks nice down - my husband even commented how much he likes it -and the separations are not noticeable (except to me) and the price is right. So I would recommend this rug to someone, with caution. Perhaps they would have a different experience.
Bought two of these for the second time over the period of five years. They help to protect my hardwood floors. They are used in the great room. The first set had a wider ribbon and a bit thicker bamboo. We used a glue gun to secure the ribbon when it comes undone. The new sets have a thinner ribbon and seem to scuff more quickly than previously, again these are used under a dining room table with six chairs and adjoining sitting area with patio door (heavy foot traffic). They were cheap enough to protect the hardwoods and three dogs traffic. I'm happy to have these, only wish they had a better finish. Can't been the price. Great value.
just unrolled the rug and it is lighter then expected, & in a really good way. This simple floor piece is subtle and works well with all the pieces of furniture. i would buy same for other areas.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? more vibrant in realit/
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
We put this in a dining room that we are decorating like your dining outdoors. With lots of plants, a simple hanging candelabra curtin pannels with all kinds of colorful bugs, etc... The bamboo rug was the perfect floor treatment.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seem very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate