I am very happy with this purchase. I love the natural texture of the hemp and leather together. This rug is on our hardwood floor under our table. We need to get a pad under it because it does move around quite a bit as we move the chairs in and out. Good bargain for the money and great way to use scrap leather!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors were what I expected from the description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems good but I have only had it on my floor for a month. If putting it on a hard wood floor I would highly recommend a rug pad as the rug will move around on you
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description on the site was accurate
It doesn't smell like mold or wet burlap....it smells like leather. Pottery Barn has a similiar rug for triple the price. If you are looking for a rustic type simple rug - then this is for you. I would recommend a rug pad to stay in place and give a better feel on your feet. My husband and boys love it. It looks great in our antique New England home.
Product arrived and although it does not have the odor that another reviewer left, it is not an attractive rug. The overall coloring of the rug is on the orange side even the fringe is on the orange side. I was expecting (from the picture) a very warm natural looking rug. The overall quality is not that great either. Product is being returned.
Nice looking inexpensive rug but has a horrible odor. The entire house now smells like wet, moldy burlap sacks. I'll give it a few days of airing out and hopefully the smell will go away. Not sure I'd recommend it because of the odor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly lighter than photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Just OK quality. What I expected for an inexpensive rug though.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate