This rug is beautiful, the braided look is SOOO much nicer than a plain Jute or other natural material rug, I've received many compliments, it's nuetral and can imagine it would look good in most rooms decor. I currently have it over hard wood, it could use a pad underneath, it's a nice thickness, but tends to move, I have it sitting under a couch and coffee table so it stays in place. You won't be dissapointed by this rug, great price, quality look!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This was my first jute rug and I love it! It is thiner than I expected and if I did not have this under a table I would def. need a rug pad to keep it from moving around. Love the rug and its great quality. Did not have a problem with smell.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? As shown
Really like this rug, fits perfectly in the space and arrived in 2 days. Gives a casual, tropical feel to the room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? about the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was very accurate
Super pleased, brightened up my whole living room. What I like best is that I don't have to vacuum as regularly as before. Overall thought? It's a happy rug. Decent quality, makes room seem bigger.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks wonderful in livingroom
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quaility, especially for price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Quite accurate
I was a little worried about the quality of the rug considering the lower price but was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. It looks great in my dining room on the wood floors. I probably would not use the rug in a high traffic area but in the dining room it works perfectly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I am extremely pleased with this rug. The quality is excellent and the color is beautiful. I also couldn't believe how fast the delivery service was. I ordered the rug on Sunday evening and Wednesday morning it was delivered!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a beautiful and matched the on-line image,
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I'm very pleased with the quality. There are no loose ends and it is sewn together snuggly.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was spot on.
I was looking for a natural fiber rug to replace a machine made "oriental" type rug and wanted to make sure I found something relatively soft. This was a rug for a Family Room and since I couldn't touch it, I was a little hesitant but after reading the reviews, I decided to purchase it and I was so glad I did! This rug has a great design and is soft under bare feet. While it is not thick, it is the right weight and perfect size for the area I needed it for. I have vacuumed it several times and have no issues. Even our dog likes it. Do not hesitate to purchase this rug at such a great price. I have done a lot of looking and this rug did not disappoint me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not as gold as the picture with softer colors- very appealing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
We just moved into a new home and I needed a large area rug for our living room. Everything in this size was SO expensive but when I saw this jute rug on Overstock I knew I had to give it a shot, since all the other reviews were so good. I'm glad I did! It is perfect in our room. Soft underfoot, and looks good too. I always like having a "natural" element to the room, and this adds that, and it adds great texture which is also important in designing your room. I would buy this again in a heartbeat!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. soft, well-made, seems very durable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
The rug came quickly and rolled out nicely. I am amazed at the craftmanship of this rug! It's soft and sewn together with small threads. The ends layed down right away and it just seemed to flatten out of its own accord. Again, this is a soft rug and is very natural! It had a scent of fresh hay when I first unrolled it, but that faded quickly. Really nice to walk on with my bare feet. This would be a good rug if you want to put your baby down on it to crawl around. It's big and beautiful! Good value for my money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Quite accurate
I bought this rug to go under our kitchen table and absolutely LOVE It. it's the perfect texture, very soft under your feet. I love the color as it's light. No snags yet and the carpet has laid nicely- meaning that the ends don't curve up or it doesn't move when you walk on it. I highly suggest this rug if you're looking for something with a sea-grass look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate!
I love this rug! I purchased it for my baby's room and it goes perfectly. Beautifully woven, brings texture to the room but is has a soft feel to it, cool rectangular design within the rug. Couldn't be happier!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent. Great quality, great price
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I have had this rug for several months and I loved it so much I bought another. It holds up well and is super soft. I have flipped it so as to get even wear but there has been no pulls or snags to date. I have two small boys, two dogs and lots of traffic. It has held up beautifully.
I have been looking for this type of rug to replace the traditional wool rug I had in my dining room. Well, after reading the reviews, I took the plunge and very happy that I did. I love the rectangular, braided rug style. To repeat what others have said, the color of the rug consists of varigated, pale straw tones. It is very soft, and demands that a nice tacky rug pad be placed underneath. It did have some *curling*, but that was quickly remedied with a few quick swipes from my steam iron. The only reason that this rug did not get *5 stars* is due to the shape. It is not perfectly rectangular, so you have to give it a few strategic pulls & tugs to get it to look even. I
I have had jute rugs before so I am familiar with them. I was replacing one I'd had for 5 years from ****** that started fraying on the edges. This actually looks better online than when you actually get it. I read the 5 star reviews, which I always read before purchasing. The quality was far inferior than ****** but I guess that's reflected in the price. You get what you pay for and in all honesty, I am spoiled with good quality. I tried to cut corners here and got disappointed. It was way too much for me to arrange to send this back so I kept it. I have had it for about 3 months and now I am getting these nubby ends popping up everywhere. I just keep cutting them and more keep appearing. Also the way the sewing is in the rug is inconsistent. Bottom line, it looks cheap and is not wearing well. I prefer a tighter woven product. I have to say I will probably not ever buy any rug again I haven't seen first. This way if you get something of this size (8 x 10) you're not looking at the daunting task of returning it if you don't like it. Keeping in mind there are only two people living in our house, no pets, no children. I would hate to think how this would never hold up in a high traffic house, but then again any type of area rug similar to this is not good in high traffic.
I recently redecorated our family room in a neutral cottage-type decor. After looking at several home decor catalogs that featured similar rugs to this, (at several hundred dollars more), I ordered this one. It arrived within a week and was well packaged. We unrolled it and are very pleased with the color - not gold-hued at all, despite looking gold on the website. We haven't noticed any odor or shedding and It is so much softer than a jute rug we have at our back door, which is great, since we use this one in a family-room environment. My only small disappointment is that even after being in place for a week, it has several areas along the edge that don't lay completely flat. Small complaint, though. It's a great-looking rug that appears to be durable and is very affordable.
This is the second of these rugs I've ordered from Overstock and the quality has been consistently excellent. It is soft and you can walk on it barefoot. And the weave is substantial and very good looking. It's about a 1/2 inch thick. We have two big dogs and it has weathered the high traffic very well. I was so pleased with the first one that I ordered a second one for a rental house that we have. Again, the quality was excellent. The only difference was a slight (but negligible) variation in color. It's natural jute so they're not all going to be identical. Overall, I highly recommend this product!