put this rug in a high traffic dinette area, does not show dirt like plush carpets, comfortable to walk on. Can easily move chairs on it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made, sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Made in India and carrying a label that no child labor was used in the making of the rug, it's about a 1/4 inch thick and the individual coils are tightly hand stitched together. It has no tears or tufts after a month in a home with a cat.
I bought this rug on a last second switch BASED on consumer REVIEW. It was similar to another jute rug i had picked, but better reviewed. Best thing I ever did. It is lovely. I call it 'the every color you would want in blonde hair' rug. it has so many dimensions and is woven perfectly-love the quality. and jute is the best in durability. it's natural and is very easy to fit in whatever style room from contemporary, to traditional, to modern. It's fab.
I was going to send it back because it looked like a scratch pad for my cats. I order the UPS return label but did not return it immediatley. After looking at it for awhile I took it home and it works beautifully for my living room. I put extra cat nip on the cats scratch pad and hoping for the best!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a little darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? somewhat accurate
I LOVe this rug! I had been waiting to purchase a neutral, but cheerful colored natural rug for my living room and couldn't be happier. It looks beautiful. Slightly golden which matches everything, and much softer than I expected to walk on. I think it will be easy to clean. It arrived very quickly!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
I've had it about a year now and continues to hold well in my dining room. Color was a bit lighter but is perfect with my oak hardwood floors.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was a bit lighter than shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
This was a very nice rug but it did not look at all like the picture. It is more like an old fashioned country style braided rug. I wanted a more sunporch style rug so am returning it. I am giving it an excellent rating only because it is a very well made rug. It just wasn't what I wanted.
Love this soft, beautiful rug under my new kitchen table. I was concerned about stains, however it spot cleans very nicely with very diluted Dawn and water. Looks great and wears well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This rug was exactly what I was looking for. The size fits perfectly in the room. Color is nice and neutral as I wanted. The pad I also purchased worked perfectly. Good price for the size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not as "gold" as it appeared but liked it better.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good. Well put together. Simple and looks wonderful.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I love this rug! I've never had a jute rug before, so wasn't sure what to expect. I seen them in other people's houses that are very scratchy. This rug is soft. I walk on it in bare feet every day. I sit on it. I would even put a baby on it. The rug could not be better. I've only had it a week, but so far -- perfect!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on my monitor looks like a very vivid yellow straw color -- the rug is a little more toned down than that.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great! Only have had it a little over a week, but so far, great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
We bought these rugs, as well as one banded seagrass rug, for our new home. There is absolutely no comparison - these are chunky, thick, soft and heavy. They feel great underfoot and we only used the basic no slip mat - they have natural padding. I could not be happier. Ordered on a Saturday and they arrived on Wednesday - unbeatable service.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? we bought two and the colors vary so it is hard to say.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very soft and thick, i hope it is well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
What a disappointment. I looked for over 2 months for a rug and finally ordered this one based on the picture and the reviews. It is awful. The stitching is loose all over the rug and looks very messy. In some places it is coming apart. There are a lot of dark spots on the rug also. I have seen Natural Jute rugs before and this is a poor example of one. Don't waste your money. I'm sending this back immediately. Just mad I have to pay the return shipping!!!
We purchased this for the entry of a vacation house which gets lots of hard use from adults, children and dogs. When I started researching rugs to replace our worn out, make-do indoor/outdoor rugs, I was hoping to upgrade the look and style of what we had, but was afraid what I wanted would be unaffordable. This rug (and the 9x12 I also purchased for the living areal) satisfies all my requrements. It has great style:: the subtle pattern is a crisp and elegant touch. It has comfort: the rug is very soft for bare feet and lends itself to casual beach living. And does it ever have value! The cost was only a bit more than our last cheap rugs, but the look is so high end. The combination of style, quality and price cannot be beat! This is a winner!
I feel so split about this rug. I really love the color and tones it has and how the lines run throughout the rug. However, I am so disappointed in its performance. We have it at our beach cottage (under dining room table), but we're only there on weekends and it really gets below-average foot traffic. But, it's definitely developed some dingy and dirty looking spots from where foot traffic has traipsed over it. We tried to vacuum the dirt/sand from it, but that was a huge mistake as the vacuum got caught on the fibers and kinda snagged and pulled them out of shape. I am hesitant to use cleaners on it to try to remove the dirty spots for what type of "stain" and discoloration the cleaners might leave behind. May just hope rotating it more often and flipping it over will help keep it looking a bit better, but I am also just considering moving it to a guest bedroom where it will see even less foot traffic and get a more durable seagrass rug instead.
I like this rug very much. It is quite soft considering it is jute. Itis very attractive. I layered it over a larger chevron pattern rug and I love the contrast. HOWEVER, we have dogs, and I believe their nails may be causing it to unravel in 1 inch sized pieces. I don't believe it will hold up for us with the dogs. No regrets though.
The rug is more beige than golden which is what I hoped for. I have it in my kitchen and didn't think I'd need a non-slip pad under it since it is under the table. However, it does move around so I plan on getting a non-sip pad. Also, I've noticed it that it stretches somewhat. I don't know it the pad under it will stop that. I love the the look of it, but need it to stop slipping and stretching. It is nice to stand on - a lot softer than my previous rug.