I have a round table and bought a rectagular rug that was shown with my table...mistake. This round rug provides plenty of room for the chairs to comfortably slide out and still remain on the rug. I am very pleased with this purchase. Delivery was very quick!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was just like the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality great for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description.
It has the feel of the old braided wool rugs, but with a modern country flair. it looks amazing with baskets, and leather, and dark woods around it. I wanted a jute rug but a lot of them are too modern looking. This one could be used in a modern setting but looks fabulous with my country pine cupboards. It blends with my floors so it is more textural than a bright circle on the floor that is exactly what I wanted. I saw similar rugs at over 400 dollars each, and they were not any different quality than this one. The stitching is tight and this rug can be reversed and used on both sides so it should last a lot longer. I got a non slip pad for under it, that makes it feel even nicer, but i think you could use it without a pad, but it probably would not wear as well, so I think the pad is worth it. It is easy to sweep or vaccum up pet hair, I couldn't be more happy with it. I actually like is so much I ordered a second one for the familyroom to go in front of my leather sectional. Thank you Overstock!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Mine is a bit more of a natural oak color with a lot of color and textural variation - what they show looks more light light pine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think it looks fabulous on my new natural oak floors, It lays flat and the chairs move easily on it under my country dining room table.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The size is perfect. Exactly as described. The color is a bit darker but lovely and natural looking.
Love the variation of color in this rug. Have it in a high-traffic area, and, so far, it's holding up very well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate!
I received the rug in only 3 days and that was around Memorial Day weekend, so I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it arrived. Even though I did not get a chance to unroll in for nearly 2 weeks, it rolled out flat immediately. It is in my bedroom and is very comfortable underfoot - even barefoot. Highly recommend to anyone wanting a nice neutral rug.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes - and previous reviews let me know that it was even lovlier 'in person'
- How is the quality of the product? good quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I was apprehensive to order sight unseen but I am so glad I took a chance as the rug is exactly what I wanted. I was so happy to find this "round" shaped rug!! Perfect size, the neutral color is another plus and I love the texture. Excellent price after comparing elsewhere.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems good and will know more with time and use.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I was hesitant in buying this because we like the modern, minimalist look. But i wanted to reach out to buy something that was earthy, organic looking to balance the clean look with a homey look. We bought it for our breakfast area (with a round table) and absolutely love it. The kids drop all sorts of food (and tons of sticky RICE) on it and you can't tell (we have ultra-dark wood floors where you can see any speck of dust). And it now brings a homey element to our home and gives it a "restoration" touch to our home.
I purchased an oval jute rug five years ago, and I loved it. So, when we found out that we were expecting a little boy, I knew that this rug would work out great! The rug is durable, easy to clean, and matches our decor perfectly. If you're in the market for a nice "natural" looking rug, look no further!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Durable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
Was actually better than I expected and lays perfectly flat! My favorite part is the mixture of tones in the rug....matches the room in our log cabin perfectly! This was our second try as some of the pictures don't show colors very well (as i mentioned I was pleasantly surprised with these colors). Shipping was super fast and the return policy here is amazing too....
We ordered this for our kitchen to go under our pedestal table w/ four chairs. I made sure everything was legit w/ the measurements beforehand, so I knew the rug would be big enough. However, it was still bigger than I expected! It unrolled very easily (no weird bumps) and is a great natural-looking neutral color. We have oak floors so it does blend in a bit but looks great overall.
So far the rug has been great, especially for the price. Although it had some curls in it when it first arrived, they quickly flattened out just by sitting under the table. The color is nice and matches any area. The only negative is that the dog has been able to scratch at some of the rug loops (which I imagine can happen with cats), but that is to be expected with any Jute rug.
I purchased this carpet to replace an old one that our dog destroyed over time. Most of the reviews were positive, so for the price I decided to order one. Well, you get what you pay for. My husband and I could barely lift our old jute carpet, because it was so heavy. The new carpet, I could lift myself with no problem. Visually it looks pretty good. The color is nice. It is half the thickness of my old jute that I paid at least $*more for. It is on a hardwood floor under our dining table and chairs, otherwise it would not stand alone a floor without another carpet under it or a piece of furniture on it, because it is flimsy. I did not use a pad under it, because I have all the furniture over it. I would of happily paid more for better quality, as far as weight and thickness. If your not concerned about weight and thickness, then I think you would be happy with the rug. It is not poor quality, it is just not what I expected and does not live up to my old rug.