Have this rug in my dining room. It's very durable considering we have dinner there every night with two young kids plus a yellow lab. Dirt lifts well. It is a bit rough in texture but we are obviously not laying on it. The design is beautiful and color is depicted accurately on photos.... The blue is a nice deep blue and reminds me of a dark sapphire color.
I would only use this rug outdoors. It is itchy and the rug sheds. The print and color is beautiful (I ordered the royal blue color). I would not recommend this rug for heavy traffic or anywhere where you would be barefoot, ie bedroom. Disappointed that I had to send it back but this didn't work for my room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matched the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is ok. This is a handwoven rug that is rough and slightly sheds. I would not recommend this rug for indoor use. I walked on it barefoot and it is itchy.
I absolutely love this rug. The geometric design is so stunning in my apartment - it is an attention getter and that was exactly was I was looking for in a rug. I was close to buying a rug at West Elm and then found this one for more than half the price of the West Elm rug! And the quality is the exact same! The blue and creme looks really nice together - the creme fibers sometimes run into the blue, so I have to vacuum it a little more often than a typical rug, but it's totally worth it. I couldn't be happier with this rug. Thanks to overstock for blowing me away again!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is pretty close to the description. The white is a little more on the creme side, but it's not that off from the picture.
Everyone was complaining about how the color is different. Well I think they need a new computer monitor or a trip to the eye doc, because it is very accurate. The pattern is great. I've paired the rug in a room with a really sharp slate wall and everything pops. I love this rug, the Morroccan design, and the low pile texture. LOVES IT!
Very nice wool rug. I like the rich blue color and it goes well with my dark-almost black wood floors. The quality is good and it seems to resist dirt and dust well so far. I have vacuumed it multiple times and it does not shed excessively and it seems to be of good quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a wool rug. I think most people know what they are getting with a wool rug and I am happy with the product however, I do think the photo does not accurately display the texture/textile of this rug so it could be misleading. If you are looking for a soft or plush rug, this is much scratchier and has a wool look to it. It has the
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
I am very disappointed by this rug as the wool sheds a lot. Compared to other wool rugs I have owned I would say the quality of the wool is very poor which ultimately made this a bad purchase .
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor. The wool is very poor and sheds a lot.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
FOR THE PRICE this is a great rug. i wanted a rug that was blue trellis but not a deep navy blue. I would absolutely call this a Mediterranean blue. The color looks pretty accurate to me. It is on the thinner side, but it's a flat weave. Someone called burlap and it almost scared me out of buying it. It's not anywhere near the thinness of burlap. It IS a flat weave wool rug! It's not going to be very thick nor will be it be really soft. I do have a few that are better quality rugs from West Elm but they were also 2x the price and I think the scratchiness is on par with those. because it's a bit scratchy the dog actually loves it.. rolled around on it first thing to scratch her back. I've only had it a few days and if something goes wrong with it or it doesn't hold up, I'll update, but I have a dog and it's going to be walked on and i'm not afraid of it having any issues.
the rug does not come with a canvases back so essentially is a thin wool carpet. the material is rough and scratchy, not like other wool rugs I've purchased. the color is faded and dingy looking. its very thin and shouldn't be used on hardwood floors. i purchased for my sons bedroom, but because its so scratchy and rough he won't sit or even walk over it. definitely not worth the price as this is something that can be picked up at the local kmart or big lots for much cheaper. nothing at all unique or special about this rug. the pictures and online description are VERY deceiving.
The rug is wool so it's not soft but we use it in our dining room under the table so we don't need it to be soft. The pattern and color are gorgeous and add just the right punch of style and color to our space. The color was a teeny bit more muted than in the picture but not that off. All in all a great purchase for us!
The color is as pictured and that's the reason for the 2 stars. However, the rug is more like a large blanket then a rug. Also the smell was pretty bad. Overstock was great about a return but that was really the only good experience I had with this rug.
This is not at all what I had in mind and I was soooo excited to get this rug too. Will think twice before ordering again :(
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not at all the same!! Picture appears to be a bold beautiful blue but when it arrived it was a subdued navy and not white or vibrant contrast as picture showed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very thin and itchy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate
I love the pattern of this rug. There are so many similar patterns, but this one caught my eye. It is a beautiful color, and fits my living room well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matches exactly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Extremely accurate.
I love this rug! We purchased it to bring more blue into the bathroom, which we painted grey and decorated with navy/white accents. I love it...it does have a few fly away pieces of wool, but overall very nicely made and my favorite part of the room!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty well...meditteranean like it says...not navy, but very close to navy
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
This rug feels like a burlap sac. If you plan to walk on it, don't get it. The plush height of 0.65 in inaccurate: there is no plush what so ever. The color, and design were fine, but this is certainly not a run you would want to put your feet on, ever.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate
I wanted this rug for my kitchen, a beautiful white Victorian style with a 'mantel' type cabinetry hood over the range, and blue and white china and decor. I wanted a geometric / trellis type accent, to pull the blue down to the floor, since most of the blue was in the porcelain on the mantel and on the wall and tabletop. This rug did that perfectly-- the perfect style to add for a nice mix. Looks great on my dark wood floors. Haven't noticed the shedding that someone else mentioned. The price was great, and you just cannot beat Overstocks shipping. I am a longtime customer, and will be back many times, I'm sure.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality