Received this rug to day but have to return it. The rug itself is true black, well made, has no smell, arrived in a week. However, it's not color fast: black dye rubs off when you just touch the rug. Our hands are black just from handling the rug.I don't want for the dye to transfer onto our feet and then onto our other light rugs and upholstery. It's a shame, but it has to go back.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I am using this rug under a dinette table to, mainly, keep the chairs from scratching the wood floors underneath. The weaved material is very thick and seems very sturdy. However, since there is no backing the rug is not stiff and had to be "shaped" when first layed out. The dye used came off slightly on bare feet when walked on.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality... thick jute that will wear well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes