Cons: Not sure I'd even call this carpet. It's is like hundreds of 2 inch pieces of twine sewed into a gigantic 6'x6' square. Looks like a bunch of worms on the ground from a distance. By looking at it you think "well it's ugly, but at least it looks comfortable". It isn't. It is literally painful to walk on barefoot. And it's just thick enough to where it's hard to get your footing if you walk on it with shoes on. Never buy something off Overstock without a product review. Pros: Shipping was quick. Folds up in the trash can pretty easily.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is about right. Maybe a little darker.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's literally the most ugly and uncomfortable rug I've ever seen, let alone purchased.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate
This rug is going to be really difficult to clean as the strands are almost .25" thick and about 1-2" long. It won't vacuum well so I'm not sure how I'm going to keep it clean with pets and kids in the house. The photo makes it look like the strands are much finer and shorter. It looks way more scraggly and "rough". It also has a pretty strong smell and I think I might even be allergic to it. Everytime I sit by it or walk on it my throat itches and I can't stop sneezing. It isn't ugly and it wasn't expensive or I would have made made more of an effort to return it. Of the rugs I chose from though, I wish I had picked a different one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? no surprises
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. hard to tell, I've only had it less than a week
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not very, says pile is .157" but it's more like 1-2"