We have purchased several rugs from Overstock in the past. As usual, this arrived quickly and was very much what it looked like on the internet. Colors are somewhat muted browns, golds, tans and burnt orange. It probably would benefit from a pad, too, to achieve a better feel. For the price, it is a nice rug. It certainly goes well in my room with terra cotta / dk. orange walls w/ off-white trim. I wouldn't describe this as a real formal rug, but a pretty, more casual "warm" rug. Almost looks like we've had it for years - which is kind of nice! I am - once again - pleased and satisfied w/ the purchase. Thanks Overstock!!!
For the price this rug was a great find. The quality -very good, shedding was as expected with any wool rug, and delivery was speedy quick. Only downside for me was that the darkest color is an army green, not black brown as it appears on my screen.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good except for the darkest color is an army green, not black brown as it appears on my screen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice and thick, quality back, shedding as expected with a wool rug, goes away quickly so not an issue
I will have this rug for life. It is soft, the colors and design are gorgeous and with the right amount of contrast to make it interesting but subtle so it doesn't get in your face.this gave our room a "warmth" that was lacking. So nice to walk on, sit on..... And the dog loves it too! I would recommend this rug for anyone. I did put a pad under it for extra softness but if you can't swing that it will still be wwonderfully soft. A pad always makes a rug wear better and prevents slipping. Love love love it!!!!!!!
I couldn't wait for the rug to come and it did not disappoint me. I LOVE THE COLORS.I have an old arts and crafts house and the colors and style fit right in. I have priced similar rugs and this rug was a much better deal. How could you go wrong with free shipping as well. This is my second rug I have purchased from Overstock
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? more muted tones but beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. love it feels wonderful under my feet
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate but the areas that look brown are really more of a shade of olive green
The quality of the rug is very nice for the price. However, the color scheme is much more muted and much different than it appears on screen. The rug, as it appears online, has prominent reds and oranges with yellows interspersed, and the overall effect is a vibrant rug. When the rug arrived I thought Overstock had made a mistake. In reality the rug is primarily a dull kahki/tan with patches of muted persimmon, and what appears to be brown on screen is actually a sage. There are no oranges or reds in the rug. In sum. this is a nice rug, just dull toned which is not at all consistent with the online image, and not what I wanted or expected.
I really like the feel of this rug! We had tried 4 other rugs from other places, but this one topped the rest. The colors were not quite the same as pictured, because my husband did not like it in the picture, but really does in person. Unfortunately, we have already had a spill, but I was thrilled the way it cleaned up!
Moved into a new house and needed a new area rug for our living room. This rug was very well priced for the quality. It is VERY plush and feels great under foot. Quality appears to be very high. There was no smell on opening and we have not had any issues. Would recommend if the colors work for you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent