I have been watching for a while for a rug like this. Judging from the reactions of my friends, so have they. I am not sure why it is that overstock doesn't have many wool rugs with real red in them (with other modern decor colors), but this was worth the wait. This rug is breathtaking online and looks exactly the same in person. It's a thick, cushy, modern floral rug with all the right colors! The colors are saturated without being garish. It's so comfy that my kids abandoned the very comfortable couch in favor of it. I have had a few disappointments in the past with rug purchases from the O, (esp concerning colors) but this is certainly not one of them. Overstock- PAY ATTENTION! This is exactly the kind of rug people are looking for!
The colors of this rug are much darker and not nearly as vibrant as they appear in the picture. Please note that if you are looking for a chocolate brown rug, this one is much darker...closer to black than to chocolate brown. Before I unrolled it I thought I had gotten the wrong rug because it looked like a black rug, not a brown one. The quality is nice and design of this rug is pretty so if the brown color is not a big concern to you then you will most likely like it. This is the second time this has happened to me ordering a rug from Overstock and returns are just too difficult. Lesson learned...no more purchases of this kind from Overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is closer to black than brown. Next to my chocolate brown sofa it looks black.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Should indcate in the description that the products primary color is a very dark brown...not brown.
Happy w/the overall colors and quality but was expecting a little brighter colors as described in the reviews and shown in photo
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Thought colors would have been more vibrant especially the red
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality but sheds A LOT
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty good
Nice rug that would have been fantastic if only the colors were as described.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I think the colors are more muted after receiving the product.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality, thick and stays in place well.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Should be described in terms of olive green instead of lime as it is not lime at all. The colors are much more muted than what the description reads.
I have nothing but good things to say. The picture was an accurate photo of the carpet that I received. It's a nice thick piece and I'm very happy with the exceptional quality at an excellent price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors were a perfect match to the photo on the website.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice thick carpet, very nice quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description.
This rug is just as nice as a super expensive wool rug. Looks fabulous . . .the pattern is even better in person than online. I get comments all the time. Has held up for more than 2 years perfectly. Hides dirt (but not lint) and vacuums up well.
I bought this rug more than a year ago. It is exactly as shown. The colors were perfect for my lake house. The quality is great. It does need to be vacuumed often for awhile because it "sheds" like wool tends to do. It is a very heavy, thick pile. Great price for the quality!
This rug is high quality and the colors are accurately shown. Nice and thick and lays nicely without curling on edges. I feel I got an excellent price and I always spend a lot of time researching and reading reviews and am very pleased with this purchase.
This rug is just what we wanted and needed as a family. It is very soft, even though it is wool. There was/ is barely any shedding, which I have experienced before with other wool rugs. It is not bulky and was able to lay it out and put it on the floor quickly. It took less than a day for it to take shape from having been rolled up in shipping. Very easy to clean with a broom, I have not even used a vacuum on it. For a deep cleaning though I will. Being that is under a round kitchen table, I was worried about food and liquid stains. The colors on he rug are so rich and vibrant that I am positive if any were to get on the rug, they would definitely be masked well. This rug is so well made that we chose not to use a rug pad underneath, but if it were a center piece with no furniture on it, I would suggest one. This was a great purchase, the price you can't beat for the quality of the rug. The size is accurate, and the color in the picture on Overstock, is accurate. We love our rug, and were looking for months at other companies, until we found this one here. Thank you Overstock for making our kitchen floor complete!!!!
I purchased this rug over 3 years ago when we bought our first home. I wanted something dark enough that it would not show dirt since it is in the main living area, yet classy and stylish as well. The combination of colors works for many wall and funiture colors. We had burnt orange walls, wood floor and taupe couches, and it looked great. Recently I changed our couch to a tweed grey, and the walls will be sage or a neutral, and it still looks great! We have kids, so it has taken a beating, yet looks as perfect as the day I laid it out. The edges have never curled, and we have had it professionally cleaned a few times - still looks great! To add extra fluff, we cut a piece of carpet pad slightly smaller and place it beneath with a non slip pad. Everyone comments on how plush it feels (I love wool!) and we always get compliments on it, wondering where we got it! For the price, this is a purchase that cannot be beat!