I was hesitant to order this rug online, but took a chance and boy was I pleased. It's a fine area rug. Good quality nice and thick. My computer monitor did show it as having a lighter color which I thought was soft gold, and is not. The colors are tans and browns and a black, not gold or yellow. It is very earthy. If you can use these shades, I think you'll love this rug, and the price is right. I've been looking and couldn't touch it in the market-place for this price.
This rug is a good quality piece that looks great and has more muted colours than the picture that makes this very versatile. However the description claims that it has maroon which we took as a very deep red but is actually more like a brown with a deep burgandy undertone. We're keeping it but would let other buyers know that it's very much a rug that has 'fall colours'.
We are more than pleased with our hand-tufted wool rug. Overstock.com delivered the product in just five days. The rug was very well packed so that it could not be damaged in transit (keeping in mind its long "cigar" shape). The colors are just as shown on the website and fit into our room decor perfectly. The quality of the workmanship rivals that of a Persian rug. We love the deep pile feel of the rug on our bare feet!
I would recommend this rug to anyone who needs just a little something to stand out in any room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors where not quite the same at pictures, but still very pretty and complemented the rug (I had brought last year) for my livingroom.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great. No pilling, no discoloring. The pile is very plush.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good.
The rug arrived fast. It is beautiful and exceeded my expectations. It is thicker than I expected. It is a high quality rug for such a small amount of money. What a steal! I love the rug. It makes my entire room. I would buy it again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thick, lush and perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
100% satisfied. I've had the rug for sometime now...close to a year. Has held up wonderfully. Quality of the rug is truly understated. I've had many compliments on it, most thing I've paid an handsome amount for the rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Superb! True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This product was much better than I thought. Thick pile, does not shed, great quality area rug
I received the rug about two or three days after I ordered it. I thought the dark brown was a burgandy or maroon. The color was dark brown, but due to the oval table, it will still give a striking appearance in the breakfast area. I like the plushness of the carpet over the wood floors.
I actually got the 8x10 and I love this rug! The quality is excellent and the colors are true to what you see in the description. I like the thickness of the carpet. I ordered the padding to go underneath but even without the padding the carpet is pretty thick. The padding just makes it better. The item got delivered quickly and I have no complaints. Looks beautiful in my living room. I would definitely recommend ordering this product.
This rug was exactly what I wanted...looks gorgeous on hardwood floors...thick, feels great underfoot. The colors are perfect and look exactly like the photo. It does shed a good bit, but it's getting better with time. Great rug at an unbelievable price.
I received this rug almost 2 months ago and it is perfect for my living room. It added the right amount of color and style. Just what I was looking for. Yes it sheds, but that is what wool rugs do and it only takes a couple of minutes to vacuum and all is well again. It does shed less as time goes by.