I was so nervous to purchase a rug online without touching it. I am glad i lucked out and love it. this is a beautiful rug! the colors are rich. the feel is soft and plush. i am very happy with it! I am going to go to a local store and buy an additional mat for under but don't think it is needed. just my own preference. there are enough colors to work in many rooms. LOVE IT!
I was hoping from the pictures I would like this rug so for the price, I went ahead and bought it. I had no idea how beautiful it would be in person! I love it so much I ordered another to match last night. The colors were perfect for our dining room and the 8x8 square shape isn't easy to find. If you buy a quality wool rug it will shed, but its not that big of a deal to me. You can hardly notice it. I would recommend this rug to anyone! You won't be sorry.
This is an excellent rug, an amazing value for the price. We purchased 3 rugs together, to protect our young son who was learning to walk on hardwood floors! The three rugs are quite nice, comfortable, and about the same price - but this particular rug is clearly of much higher quality. It does not shed or smell; the weaving is tight and the colors are consistent throughout the carpet; it feels warm underfoot and is not "scratchy" or wool-like. Highly recommended.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly brighter in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent - compared to our other rugs, this is much warmer and does not shed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I looked at so many rugs and settled on this one, needing something to coordinate with dark chocolate brown couch, sage green/blue chairs, and red highlights in curtains. This rug has all those colors and they were depicted accurately on my computer. The quality is very high, the rug plush and soft to walk on, with low shedding (I've been vacuuming it twice a week and despite high traffic, that has kept it completely under control). The colors themselves are just lovely colors, and none are too bright or too washed out. Contrast is perfect. Brown is more a milk-chocolate brown, blue stands out but not too bright - it is so pretty, red is a rust-red. I am very pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurately
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality, plush
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This rug pulls our room together. It is absolutely beautiful and feels nice on bare feet, Our puppy loves curling up on our new rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is exactly as shown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality product.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Love the rug! Looks beautiful! Fits the space - wonderful colors - Just what I wanted!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great colors!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description!
This rug is one of the best products I have purchased on Overstock. It feels great - very soft and plush. I have had many compliments on it's thickness and it looks very expensive. Could not be more pleased. Delivery was very fast!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Rugs looks exactly like the picture./
- How is the quality of the product? Thick and soft plush.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
The color description is spot-on: "rich tones of rust, sage, beige, tan and gold highlight this brown floor rug." The brown is definitely chocolate brown. One additional color accents this rug: kind of a teal blue (more blue than green); maybe this color wasn't mentioned because it's not a dominant color, and because it's kind of difficult to describe! (I'm not sure if "teal" is the best choice, but it's what comes to mind.) I love that the rug is dark enough that it should hide most stains but still not too dark; it's definitely what I'd consider a "neutral" rug. All the colors work well together, and you can "pull out" whatever color you'd like to highlight in other furniture/decor, etc. Quality seems good (I've only had the rug for a few weeks); I hope it lasts!