i do not need a bright red more of a claret red would this fit this color discritpion of this rug
Hand-tufted Tarana Red Wool Rug (9' x 13')
- Enhance your home decor with this stylish Tarana rug
- Luxurious area rug is hand-tufted of 100-percent wool
- Fashionable floor rug is sure to accent any room in your home
- Cotton backing
- Persian rug features red background with black border
- Rug accented by hues of cream, brown, gold, green, and dark green
- Traditional pattern
- Primary Color: red
- Pattern: Oriental
- Measures 1 inch thick
All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. O.co tries to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo.
|Dimensions||8 ft. 9 in. x 13 ft.|
|Color||Black Brown Burgundy Green|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Helpful
- Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Yes, this rug is close to a claret red.
How to Size Your Room For an Area Rug
A rug in the right size can complement the whole room, accent furnishings, bring life to a dull room, or make a subtle statement. However, if it's too big or too small, it may leave the impression of an unfinished or poorly decorated room. Before you start shopping for area rugs, you'll want to size the room. This guide will help you to select the right size rug in any room.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.