The rug came quicker than I had expected which was first pleasant surprise. When I opened the rug the pile is thicker than any rug I have purchased at much higher prices. The only down side is the rug shedded for the first few weeks but it is beautiful
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. rug is very plush did not need skid mat below high quality very heavy rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
I purchased this 9x12 after purchasing the 8x10. One goes in the dining room and the other in the living room. Everything is pulled together even though I used a variety of maroons, yellows and greens. I have yet to paint the walls and the possibilities are endless, You just can't go wrong with the quality, color or rice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I bought this in both the 5x7 and 9x12. The colors are gorgeous and pop-out at you every time you enter the room. Both rug are very heavy, not flimsy at all. I did get the underlay for them which added some cushioning but really didn't need the extra cushion just something to make the rugs not slip on our wood floors. The first time I vacuumed them, they did have a lot of extra wool come out but haven't had a problem with it since. I've had the same issue with other wool rug. I see this rug lasting a long time. If you want something different that really changes the decor in your room, this is the rug. I have a light yellow 20 x 30 room and this really added some depth to it. Shipping was excellent. I received it in 2 days and only paid the 2.95. How can you beat that?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors were exactly as I saw them on the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a very heavy, wool rug that is really well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the product was very accurate
We love this rug. Brings all of our "odd lot" furniture together - makes the entire room look warm and inviting. I wish I could find a similar rug with this variety of color. Feels great under your feet! We didn't even need the pad.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? BETTER and it was great on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Soft, vibrant colors welcome all of the furniture in our famil room. Tight weave, beautiful rug!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
I love this rug! The only mistake I made is putting a king bed over it and the edge patterns are a little dark. It would be much more effective as a family room or living room rug and not covered up by a bed. I did buy it in a 6' round for my sitting room and that looks great. You won't be disappointed in this rug.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very good
I PURCHASED THIS RUG (IN A SLIGHTLY SMALLER SIZE) TWO WEEKS AGO AND I CANNOT ENTER MY LIVING ROOM WITHOUT ADMIRING IT. IT WOWS ME DAY AFTER DAY. IT IS A HIGH QUALITY RUG FOR LESS. BUT THE DESIGN AND COLORS ARE BEAUTIFUL. I ACTUALLY PURCHASED THE SISTER RUG FOR THE DINNING AREA. HAVE GOTTEN SOO MANY COMPLIMENTS. A GREAT BUY!!!
Because my husband had some trepidation about ordering a rug online, we had agreed that it would go back immediately if either of us were unhappy with it, but within minutes of opening, unrolling, and placing the rug into our living room, we knew it was definitely a keeper. The colors are vibrant, the quality is top notch, and everyone who has come to our home has had a very positive response to our latest purchase.
I don't like rugs that are the same old stuff. This rug is definitely not anywhere near the same old, same old. I recently moved into a new home and I've paired this with a chocolate brown leather sofa and love seat. It has given the room a warm and homey feel. If these colors coordinate with those in your home I would highly recommend it. The rug has more green than I had expected but it adds to the beauty.
After purchasing a new home, we needed something brighten up the incredibly "vanilla" appearance of the home. This was a wonderful addition to the living room. We also purchasing this rug for the dining area in the 8 foot round size. We love them!
I bought this rug for my new house and it is much better than I expected. It is so thick that it did not need a pad under it. Everyone who has visited my house has commented on how nice the rug is. I highly recommend this rug to anyone considering it.
Fantastic! I loved the pattern on-line. I was worried that the description said it had Navy and No Black. Hmm.. Yeah wrong! The dark color IS black which is what I was hoping for. It looks fantastic in our TV room. The quality is excellent as well.
My wife ordered this rug to set the tone in our family room. Good quality and colors are true. It's wool so it sheds and we are vacuuming a good bit. Fits our decor nicely and glad we purchased. Arrived quickly and in good condition. Unrolled and let settle a few days in order to lay flat.
We looked and we looked and we looked. Voila! The perfect carpet with the perfect design. Our visitors have been in awe of such a handsome piece. It complements everything around it and has actually become the focal point of our living room. Now we're looking to redo some other rooms with other great designs that we saw in Overstock! And the prices can't be beat.