I bought the 6' round and loved it but it was somewhat small in my room, so I gifted it to a friend and bought the 8 ' and I could not be happier, I have since bought gates to keep my dogs out of the livingroom because they liked it too, at least untill this muddy season is over, or just after a bath, This rug does shed but that is to be expected, hopefully not for to long, it needs vacumed EVERYDAY.
Just the right rug for the space. This is used in our dining room along with a glass top table so that the design can be fully enjoyed. While the actual color of the rug is not quite as vibrant as the picture, it's still beautiful and works well.
Pretty rug - blends with almost any color scheme. Have bought many wool rugs over the years and have NEVER experienced this degree of "shedding" though - after 10 days I'm still having to vacuum twice a day to keep wool from getting everywhere. To be fair it is in a pretty high traffic area but still....... As other reviewers have stated there's no sheen to the rug as the photo depicts on my monitor - more greens than I anticipated but a nice blending of colors/shades. Personally I don't feel it's worth the *** but not worth hassle of returning such a large item either so I kept it but I doubt I'd purchase anything else from this rug maker.
This rug is a real stunner! After reading the other reviews, we hesitated about ordering but the beauty of the rug intrigued us to move forward with the order. We are overjoyed with our purchase. All the negative reviews were unfounded. The rug's color is exactly as shown on the screen. It is truly gorgeous. We purchased it to coordinate with another rug in a traditional hearth room. This "modern edge" is exactly what the room needed. We purchased the eight-foot, round rug and have it under a round table next to the fireplace. When you walk into the room the first thing one notices is this beautiful rug! This rug makes the room! Since this is a wool rug, some shedding at first is to be expected but this won't last long. Being made out of wool, means that it is thick, soft and wonderful to walk on. It makes the area truly inviting. Not only is the rug fantastic, but the price is excellant. Delivery was fast and smooth with no problems. We will definetly purchase any future rugs from this site. .
I ordered this rug for my dining room. The size and color is perfect. I have received a lot of compliments!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I love the rug
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality rugs
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
The site shows the rug with an almost metallic sheen, which it does not have--the colors are very flat. This rug had a few deep wrinkles that I thought would come out eventually, but they never did. Fortunately, it is under the dining room table & they don't show. The colors work perfectly in the room, so we kept it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. okay
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Great rug. You can actually see the quality of this rug just looking at it and when you walk on it you know for sure. I bought the 8" round for my living room and then added the 4'x6' for the entry to the living room. They look great, feel great and pull all the various colors in the living room together. Have received comliments on them. Great value for the money. Delivery was very prompt. Extremely satisfied with this transaction!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are more vibrant
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
The rug was everything advertised. Perfect for my 6ft round table and chairs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? matched perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
The interesting pattern and colorful yet muted color scheme enhanced our art gallery / dining space.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good; could be another 0.25" thicker but still plush enough
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Love the rug but the colors are a bit more muted than I would like. The few inches less work perfect for what I am using it for actually.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? There's more olive than the picture and the reds are more muted.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its as described
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate minus a few inches.
Arrived in record time and is an excellent buy! Be aware that the colors and measurements can be a little off, like it is mentioned in the description. My rug had more muted colors than the picture and was 7' 8" and not exactly 8' round. Wish this rug came in a 10' round but it works for my breakfast area, looks gorgeous and receive many compliments. I also got the matching 6'x4' for my den and am so pleased with both. Overstock's delivery charges can't be beat either so it's a complete no brainer to buy here!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors on this rug were definitely more muted and not as bright as in the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality, thick and plush.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Beautiful,bold statement rug. Would go great in most any decor ! Very plush to walk on ! I love it !!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? more varigated than the picture shows. More greens & creams.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality. needs vaccuuming a lot in the first few weeks,but that is to be expected w/a wool rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate.colors were slightly different
The area rug arrived in good time looking just like the picture, however, it sheds continuously. Before vacuuming, after vacuuming, or after shoes touch it. It's a mess, and we are looking for a better quality rug which will not bead up and shed. We had never witnessed anything like this before.
Love the color a quality on this rug. It is thick and soft and I have had minimal shedding. The only complaint I do have is a small (1/4 inch) lump of something in the carpet, that when picked it out, has left a small bare patch. The carpet is so thick that it is barely noticable. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that there is green in the swirl as the color on my monitor showed mostly gold, black and red. Overall, this is a great area rug that works perfectly to tie a small seating area together.
We have an odd shaped and small living room and we wanted a modern looking rug which would not be too big or too little and which had the colors we have chosen for our living room. I looked for days and days on line and in shops and when we saw this we thought "perfect." I had my heart set on a circular rug and didn't want to compromise on that - but most circular rugs just didn't fit our scheme. This one seemed to hit the mark in size, color and price! When the rug arrived it was more than perfect. The colors are even more beautiful in person and they all merge into each other making it just right. The colors are all warm and match our burgundy sofas and wood media center. My only disappointment was that it was not as thick a rug as I am used too. However we have just moved from Australia where they make wool rugs and this rug has been woven in India. So all in all a great rug that I would have only preferred to be more "bouncy."