Rug is nice but the colors are off. I wish the colors were what I thought they were because I loved everything about the rug. Blue is not blue but a tacky sea green and the browns have a lot of gray in them. I have dark cherry wood furniture so it made the gray much more apparent.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No, the color was a seagreen not blue and the browns were grayish
- How is the quality of the product? very nice
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? somewhat
I love this rug. The browns, while still definitely brown, have more gray tones than it appears on the computer screen but that worked perfectly with my furniture. It looks beautiful. It does shed some at first, but that's to be expected. Overall, very happy with my purchase.
I purchased this rug for my living, loved the design and color and went well with everything else. It was great at first but now i am shopping around for yet another rug for my living room. The corners of the rug are falling apart, the carpet is fraying and its also being pulled out everytime i vacumm as well. I dont think i will ever buy a rug from this manufacture or over stock again. I am very unhappy spending over $100 on rug that is just falling apart me.
The quality and description was well written. The delivery time was excellent as all the other products I have purchased. I bought an end table and round coffee table. Good quality. I was recommended to buy from Overstock. Thank-you!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I am always satisfied with rugs from Overstock and this was no exception.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The mushroom color is perfect and the blue/gray actually appears more blue in my house but it works for me!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is so soft and plush.