My great room is navy, cream and burgundy reds - these were the perfect solution to a long hallway that runs adjacent to the room - they pick up all the colors in my artwork and some of the accessories, but are still muted enough to not compete with an incredible Persian rug that I found on Overstock's Worldmart years ago. They tend to 'pill' a little at first, but vacuuming takes care of that in a month or two. They are great looking and soft on bare feet. Incredible buy!
Rug was great for 2 years - early on it did shed a lot, and after a few months it got a bit of white thread on the side, which I foolishly cut. That stayed about the same for a while, and then, about 2 years after buying it, the side started to unravel. Quickly. It's bad enough now that I'm going to get rid of it. I have the larger area rug to match, and it's still in fine shape.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? well
I would not order this rug again... primarily because of the pink domination of the color... I was looking for more red to coordinate with some other Christmas rugs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors pretty true, although the pink seems to dominate in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. feels good... but losing a lot of fibers in the vaccuum still.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
had 2 carpets for 7 1.2 months and have bare spots and the sides are unraveling. I agree with another comment that this wool seems to be clued to the backing not woven and protected. It smelled like wet sheep when we got it.....if you are wise, do not purchase this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? just fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sheds continuously..is bare in spots..unraveling from sides....these were glued to carpet, not woven in. the wools sheds every vacuuming and had carpets for on 7 1/2 months
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? misleading to the public about quality
I've had this rug for 6 months and we get a lot of fuzz off of it still. In fact, one spot is bare. It says it is hand tufted, but it seems to be glued onto the backing from what I see, not pulled through for a longer lasting carpet. I really like the carpet, but isn't going to last me a year since it so poorly made.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good color definition
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality, tufts are not securely adhered.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I recently ordered this rug, and it arrived quickly. Thanks, Overstock! It looks like a good quality rug and laid out well in the upstairs hallway where I planned to use it. However, the colors online are slightly different that pictured. On my computer the outer bands appear to be a deep wine color while the middle is more or pinker red. In actuality, the rug is truly red. Just like it says! The innermost band is probably closer to pale red (not pink at all) and the outer band a more vibrant red. There is nothing wine or berry colored about the rug. Not exactly the color palette I was going for, but the description says it is a red rug, and it is exactly that!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not quite as pictured