Do not place this rug in a heavy traffic area and or have your guests around this rug "It sheds like crazy" ...Beautiful rug but over time it will turn white.....It's been less than a year and it looks like I will have to replace it :(
This rug arrived quickly--but upon unrolling it I noticed it was quite stinky. Smells a bit like burning plastic. It also sheds A LOT!!! I am hoping that large holes don't form considering half the carpet is living in my vacuum and garbage. On a positive note: the rug looks awesome in the room and is large and plush--just hope I don't vacuum all of the lovely plushness away.
Good color and loving the rug...very bright, very eyecatching. Using this in the lobby of a real estate company. It is shedding a bit but pretty much all rugs do that at first.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Love the color and the cushiness, but this rug SHEDS bigtime. I thought if I vacuumed it a few times that it was just initial new-ness, but I end up vacuuming multiple times a week just to keep it looking okay. I have to clean my vacuum before vacuuming other areas of the house because it will otherwise get little red hairballs everywhere.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Okay.
The color of this rug is beautiful and it is very soft. It's not a heavy, high quality rug, but it's perfect for my guest bedroom since it doesn't get a ton of traffic.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close, a little brighter in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Mid range
This rug is exactly what we needed for our bedroom and has been very durable and resistant to dirt and stains.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, it was very close to the online picture
- How is the quality of the product? Very Good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I am very dissatisfied with this rug. When I first got it, it shed, as can be expected. A year later, it is still shedding and has developed a couple of small holes in it. It is definately not worth the money as it all ready needs to be replaced & I've only had it a year. It is a nice looking rug, which might be OK in a no traffic area, not in a family room.
Our rug has fibers fraying on the edge and It appears to be a really thick plush rug but the fibers don't hold. It sheds way more then any rug I've owned. We have had to stop using our dyson vacuum on it. The vacuum sucked up half the rug with the dirt. It now feels uneven to walk on. That is to delicate for my me.
This is a nice rug. I like the color combination. The quality of the rug is not as great as I expected since I have purchased rugs from overstock.com before and they were exceptionally great. One of the corners seems to be disproportional. I will still keep the rug since it fits well and looks great in my dining room.
I bought this rug for my son's Red Sox-themed room, and it is excellent. I priced similar rugs- ALL over $500, some closer to $600 and a few cost more than that. I worried about ordering such a big ticket item sight unseen, but don't!! It is such a great bargain and so well made, thick, etc. It does start shedding after the first week or so, but it's not too much. Furthermore, I have never owned a wool rug that didn't shed for some time. Not a big deal. Buy this!!