I wouldn't have minded if the colors weren't as bright as the photo, but the colors are VERY dull and not symmetrical. One stripe that's supposed to be light purple is whitish, as if it was out in the sun, and it doesn't match the stripe on the other side of the rug, which is a normal hue. The rug looks dirty and dull and I need to figure out how one returns a rug of this size.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not even close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thickness of rug is fine, doesn't appear to be any shedding, but colors are awful
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate
This rug is as described, but the colors are more subtle than they appear on screen. The lightest band of color is definitely more of an ivory than lavender. We are going to return the rug because the proportions don't work in the room as I had hoped -- I need something bigger. It is for my daughter's room, and although she was in on the orginal purchase decision has decided that she does not like it and wants to keep shopping.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Colors are more muted than displayed except for the deepest band of color -- still very attractive.
- How is the quality of the product? Rug is a nice plush feel, not too thin.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
i have bought this kind of rug before from overstock a few years back and was so happy with the rich, vibrant colors that when i say this one i thought I was getting what I saw but the colors are so very muted that i was very dissapointed. The middle purple is almost a brown, yuck. My husband thinks it's fine but if you're like me and want colors that are alive, especially for your princess's room, don't pick this one. if only it looked like the picture ;(