Rug feels very thick and luxurious for the price. Feels high quality. Very soft to walk on in stocking feet. Colors are great. Shipping was very prompt. We are very happy with the purchase and would definitely recommend this rug to others.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors very true to online photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good. Thick rug very comfortable under foot.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good.
I really like this rug. It is plush and well made. Arrived quickly and without harm. As others mentioned, our dogs appreciate it as well. Great deal for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors were accurate per website (and my computer screen color setting)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I love this rug. It looks great in my sons room. Everyone has commented on how cute it is.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on.
We have gone without an area rug for quite a while. I saved up money in order to purchase a nice quality rug that is hand tufted and made of wool. I also wanted a splash of color in our room, which is mostly browns and sage greens. It ties in the whole room colorwise and warms it up! My girls are now back on the floor while watching tv and playing computer. I'm very happy. Thank you Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was little more muted than on site picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The pile is thick and good quaility of wool. No weird smells and our animals really like it! If feels good underfoot.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The product was just as described and there were no surprises.
I was pleased to receive the rug so quickly. The carpet exceeded my expectations especially since we got a great price for it. The colors are vibrant and cheery and match my green leather recliner perfectly. I love how soft and cushy the pile is. I've noticed my two dogs spending more time napping on it so I know they approve too. I've had no problems with the rug shedding since I've received it. It's a beautiful rug and I've received many compliments on it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The pile is thick and cushy to the feet.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I read the reviews, knew that the rug was going to be a little less vibrant than the site but once I got it I realized that it was still pretty accurate and totally did what I needed it to do - fill my room with an extra hint of pizzazz. I needed a rug with blue, green and brown and this is just perfect. Once I saw it I knew it was the one - couldn't be happier (well... turns out I need it to be a bit bigger but that's not the rugs fault... just my own).
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little less vibrant but still striking
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate (when you consider the reviews)
Got this rug for my future baby's room. I love wool rugs as they aren't as cheap looking as synthetic rugs. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the tan looks slightly pink. I do have it on tan carpet, so the slight difference in tan tones could be throwing my eyes off. Otherwise love it, and love the quick free shipping.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Somewhat- tan looks slightly pink in my room
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
We just love this rug. It's so thick and soft, especially at this price. My husband fell asleep on it the other day. And the colors are great. I generally go for neutrals, and this is by no means neutral, but it's fun without being the least bit garish.
Initially, I was very skeptical about buying a rug online but when I had found this one on the website I could not resist....The rug is simply beautiful. It gives your room a contemporary look and a big selection of color themes for decorating your living room. Please note that the picture does not show blue as a dominant color. But the blue blends nicely with olive, cream and brown. Overall, I am very pleased with the purchase.
This rug is very cute in my 3 yr old son's room. It sheds some, but not too bad. It is wool after all. The colors are not quite as vibrant as on the picture. But, still very pretty. Perfect for my son's room. I have Ellen Kennon's paint color azure on the wall and it matches the lighter of the two blues perfectly. If you search her site, you can find the color and you'll see a pretty good match to it. I wish I had painted the room green though. The rug pushes on the mostly blue side. It is thick underneath. It is a good semi-designer rug. It's a Chandra name brand. It would have definitely cost at least six to seven hundred at the store. Came quickly as always. Still a great deal with the shedding. :) My husband was surprised at the quality. Better than he expected it would be.
This is a very unusual rug which looks more "dominant" in the picture than it looks in my room with cream furniture, hardwood floors and mossy green paint. If you love greens and blues and creams, this rug is a fabulous accent piece that ties the colors together beautifully. My dogs love it, too!
As soon as I saw this rug online I liked it. I had to do some serious convincing to get my husband to agree to order it. When it arrived he liked it right away. I do too. It looks great. I didn't notice the lime-ish green cricle in the photo so was a bit surprised but I still really like it. Also the beige stripe looks pink in photo but it's just a beige in real life.