This rug is quite thick and soft; however, the flowers are definitely a brick red. There is some variation the the red, from stronger to paler, but I am disappointed they are not anywhere near coral as they appear on my screen. I was looking for something that had a little more orange to it, but the price was phenomenal for the size and quality, so we will keep it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Really soft, thick, and plush
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
I really like this rug. Colors were true to the pictures. The background is a real deep chocolate brown, the flowers are a red/orange, with a reddish brown center, and the vines are a khaki color. There is some shedding, but that's to be expected in a wool rug. The pile is nice and thick. All in all, a good buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to pictures
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am pleased with the quality of this rug. It's a nice thick pile.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
The rug is gorgeous. The only disappointment I have is that my vacuum is full of the rug every time I vacuum and I feel the rug becomes less luxuriously chocolate and more muted every time. This doesnt happen when I vacuum my other area rugs.