I was very hesitant ordering rug online but after searching north texas and online I could not find anything I liked or was not outrageously priced. I even called to see about return policy before I ordered just in case it was terrible once I got it here. I was very surprised at that I ordered late night Friday and it was here Wednesday afternoon. This rug is great. Colors pretty true to photo (sand, tan, aqua and the orange has a nice gentle fade from one end to other). Rug feels nice and very happy with how it looks with my furniture and room. I will no longer hesitate buying rug from overstock as it is better than running all over north texas looking and never finding anything that looks this good that is even close to the price.
I bought this rug in January and although it's beautiful to look at, it sheds terribly! It's still shedding 7 months later! I have to vacuum it constantly. I have purchase other rugs from Overstock and they are very nice and of good quality.
This rug really ties the room together. ;) It's a heavy weight--our cats claw it a lot and it's still holding together. Also, not a ton of shedding like I've seen people complain about for other rugs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
I am absolutely overjoyed with this rug. It's in my living room which has wall to wall beige carpeting and a linen color on the walls. I previously decorated with blues and wanted to redecorate with oranges. This rug brings the nice punch of color but it isn't overwhelming, but more of an understated color. I love the way the beige and blue/aqua sections sort of flow across the background. It gives me a feel nature. I highly recommend this rug. It makes a "statement" in the space and people who have seen it just rave about it. And the price can't be beat for the quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on my screen looks more rust and in my house the color is prettier, more like a tangerine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems excellent. This rug (8 X 11) replaces a wool rug I bought for about $1000 and I like this rug much better. The other rug shed constantly, even after 2 years.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description is very accurate.
the photo used on the site makes the rug look closer to orange in color on my monitor. i would describe the color as more Salmon like. It does seem to shed a bit, but not terribly so. I did not expect the patterns in the rug to be raised (almost like a raised inlay), but it's nice. plush. thick and very good quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a little off
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
this is a nice rug. the description and color are accurate. there is a slight shading left to right in the orange areas, dark to light. it's nice!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pretty good, some shedding, a few fibers comeing out
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
I ordered this rug on the 12th and it arrived on the 14th. WOW! Pleased with quality. Soft and plush. Be aware that the colors are a bit brighter than the screen shows. The background color does a subtle shading change. I priced this rug on line. The exact same rug was 1200 to 1300$ at other retail sites. I think this was an amazing bargain at ****$.