This color of this rug was well described by the other reviews. It is a rusty brown with shades of taupe and sage green. It is very soft, almost like it has silk in the yarn, and absolutely no odor and a minimum of shedding. The label attached stated no child labor was used. I was so pleased I ordered another one in a smaller size. It was equally as nice.
The previous reviews were correct....there is no rust in the rug. It's green and almost a chocolate brown. But, it's gorgeous. Very well-made, very plush, minimal shedding. Despite the fact that I expected some red in the rug, it works really well with my room. I love it.
This is a beautiful rug, minimal shedding, but there is no rust in this rug at all. It is brown with taupe, olive and and green accents. No odor, unrolled easily, no marks. Good value but be careful of the color if you are truly desiring a true rust. Luckily, it still goes with our room! I would have given 5 stars if the color was true to the description.
Excellent rug! Perfect size. The wool looks amazing. It does shed a little, but it is not as bad as I had thought it would be. The red is more of a burnt brown/red color but it still is a beautiful rug. I would recommend it for sure!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was more of a reddish brown color than the red as it appears.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not as accurate on color but the rest of the description was correct.
I couldn't be happier with the rug and the excellent service from Overstock. The three rugs I ordered arrived much faster than I ever expected. They are beautiful and add a richness to my wooden floor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I read other reviews and knew that it was definitely a rust color--beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality and especially soft with the padded cushion underneath
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on! I felt very confident purchasing this rug even without physically seeing it
I noticed some of the other comments on the color, but my rug was exactly as pictured - the body and trim are rust-colored and the border is a gold with green undertones. It may be that different wall color and/or lighting pulls out different tones, but it looks just like the picture in my dining room.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
This was my first time ordering a rug from Overstock. I am extremely pleased with the rug. Very rich looking and great workmanship. It looks and feels much more expensive than what I paid. The rug arrived within three days of ordering and is true to size. The color is definitely more rust than red, but it goes well with my furniture.
Fast delivery - arrived within a few days of ordering. Looks great in the dining room. FYI - the overall shade is a brownish rather than a reddish rust. The border is an olive green but with a "taupey" cast. I was most surprised at the lighter green tone throughout the rug which is not obvious from the picture. All the rug colors coordinate well with my fabrics and decor so this was not a problem. This rug is not a big shedder which is a plus. I'm very pleased with my two rug purchases from Overstock.com. My experience has been that there are good quality, beautiful rugs on the site at substantial savings.
The rug arrived really quickly with regular shipping. It's gorgeous but I wanted to say that it's not red at all. It's quite brown. The description says rust with a sage border. I'd say rust is exactly right. I would not call the border sage and it is not as green as the picture. I would call it beige. There is sage in the design. I was wanting a rug that wasn't too red so I'm completely satisfed. It matches my brown leather furniture perfectly. Tip: it's 2 shades lighter if you rotate it 180 degrees.