If you need a rug that is soft and subtle, buy this. The Abrash wool rug is soft and the pile is comfortable to walk on and sit on. The rugs are going through a shedding stage but that is okay for wool. I like that the color is gray but does have navy blue as well. We thought of buying another rug and going with a larger size but we chose this rug and bought TWO! Good decision because it is easier to vaccuumm on and under.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is not grey. It has grey in it but there is definitely a blue in there!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is soft and worth the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This rug is not black and grey at all. There is no black in it but instead it is navy and grey with a bit of tan. I knew this prior to ordering from reading previous reviews and was looking for navy and grey so it worked out for me. However, if you are looking for black, keep shopping. The rug is pretty good quality and doesn't shed as bad as another wool rug I have but it still sheds quite a bit. A little thinner than prefered but good rug overall.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not well, no black in this rug.
Besides the fact that this rug is not 100% Grey .. This rug is excellent .. Perfect size for my space .. Soft and Plush.. The Overstock.com price was incredible !! Again Grey and Navy Blue not a solid Grey .. other than that PERFECT !!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The rug is Navy Blue and Grey .. Not 100% Grey
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Soft and Plush texture .. Not stiff underneath.. Great quality .. I honestly would have paid more for this rug!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I would say it's not 100% Grey because it has Navy Blue tones. Luckily it pick s up on the Blue I have in my home.
I bought this rug for a gray-walled room with black, charcoal, and red pieces. It was so blue in hue I could not use it and will be returning it. I also noticed a great deal of fibers on my black pants after handling it. It sheds quite a bit, as I believe some reviews noted. It isn't a bad rug for the price, however, and some may find it to be quite lovely.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was MUCH more blue than gray.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It sheds terribly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Farily accurate
Overall, this is an excellent rug for the price. The colors are beautiful but it does have some bluish-gray coloring (which works fine with my decor). It pills quite a bit when you walk on it but I've only had it a few days so that may go away? Also, I suggest a non-slip rug pad for under it, otherwise it will move around on you. Overall, I would buy this again and am very happy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very Similar - Some Bluish Tones
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, pills when movement on the rug
I love the look and color of this rug. It's a very nice addition to my living room. However, it does get fuzzy very quickly and requires vacuuming more frequently than other rugs that I've owned. The color was very true to what I saw on the computer.