I've had the rug for about 2 months now and i always wanted to let people know that I bought this rug in all the size 4x6,5x8,6Ft R, 6Ft Sq, 8x10 but the most inconvenient part was that i had to wait different timing in order to get the rugs. It feels nice on my toes and looks lovely in the house. It's a great way to have a neutral color that's not bland. The texture difference is hard to tell in the photo: the leave and hand carving is just awesome.. It's pretty cool. The rug shed very little first but thankfully wasn't stinky at all when it arrived. Shipping was really fast--about 4 days when i have ordered it, I think. It has also survived its first stain: one of the cats peed on it on the second day it was in the house. We quickly applied the Nature's Miracle spray to both sides, scrubbed lightly, and propped up the soiled area to have a fan dry. Later we sprinkled baking soda and let it sit before vacuuming. Now there is no cat pee odor--thank god. The only complaint I have about the rug is also cat-related: they like to scratch at, also I do not if its a complaint really :) . Overall, however, I'm extremely pleased and feel that the value of the purchase was EXCELLENT.
I love everything about this rug! The quality is great as it is very thick and soft under my feet. I have two little ones who are loving laying on it. The colors are very similar to what is shown on-line. I looked at rugs for 6 months before finally finding this one and decided on it because it is very unique and beautiful. Couldn't be happier! I am a little bummed to see that the price is now $xxxx cheaper....since I just bought it! Oh well, thats life!
I've had this rug for a while now, and it looks brand new. Grant you it is in a room where traffic is minimal, but the quality of this rug is high. It is thick. It is very well made, the description and color is identical to the site. It is a beautiful piece for any room. Initially you will get the shedding of the lint, that is perfectly normal when you first walk on the rug, don't be alarmed, it is nothing that a vaccum cannot fix instantly. Very good quality rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly like photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GREAT
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfectly accurate
Love ie, love it and it really brings out the colors in my home makes my dining area more vibrant and alive, just wish I have the money to buy another for the living room. Comments galore so tastefully done and the texture is perfect.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Beautiful match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made and of high quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very true to the site description
I am in LOOOOVE with this rug!!! My only regret is not getting the biggest size they have available. If you are looking to bring life into a room, this is what you need! I have been eyeing it for some months on the website, and I finally moved and was on the market for new stuff. There was no question about getting this and I was so thrilled when I unrolled it.. I would advise you to get the bigger one if you can, it is absolutely stunning!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is GREAT! The brown is a little darker, and the colors are more neutral but still very colorful and lively.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great, very soft, didn't stick up from the rolling as much as I thought.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
The quality of this area rug is excellent> as soon as the box was delivered it took three ppl to carry it. Ive had the carpet for 2 months now and with a husband and 2 young boys its still in good shape, there is almost no shedding at all
Searched a long time, took a chance based on reviews. The rug is awesome. I use as an entry door rug in the 5x8 over wood flooring. Was worried the color of flowers might be too bright or crazy for my earth tone color scheme. Was a good pop of color and the black stems are really nice. Not a boring rug nor too crazy loud. Colors are true and the background is like a coffee with shot of cream. Muted, light brown. Its been almost a year with all seasons of boys coming in with shoes and no stains or problems. That's a winner!
I ordered this rug after looking in stores and online for about a year. It looked gorgeous in photos and the reviews are so good, I decided to buy it. I had it for over one month now and I'm disappointed. Here is why: 1. Rug is NOT BEIGE. The background is light brown like coffee au lait. Make coffee and put milk in it, that's the color of this rug. Depending on the light conditions, the rug looks like it's dirty (especially under artificial dim light). So if you have real beige furniture you're tryimg to match this rug with, it won't match. The rest of the colors, the green red turquoise and blue are as described and gorgeous. Overall the rug is beautiful. 2. The biggest problem is the shedding. I had to vacuum every single day for the last month. I use it in a high traffic area in front of the living room couch and it sheds like crazy. Big lumps of fiber are coming out of it every day, and the shedding spreads in the entire room. I'm thinking of actually rolling it up and put it in a closet or move it to a room with less traffic, which means I wasted my money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not beige, it's light brown like coffee with cream
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. On the low side
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Colors not accurate
This rug brings life and color to the living room, would recommend this to everyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color exceeded my expectation
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I thoroughly enjoy this area rug. It is pretty, soft and is terrific looking in front of my couch and under a coffee table. Placed on a wood floor it brightens up a room. I highly recommend purchasing a good quality rug pad not only so the rug does not slip but also to add more bounce to your step. Well worth the cost!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate colors
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description
This was my first purchase through overstock and I couldn't be more pleased. Order arrived ahead of schedule, wrapped well and in perfect condition. The colors are less vivid than in the photo which is a plus. Very classy rug and the material is excellent. The cats welcomed the "new addition" immediately and the rug was very forgiving to their clawing. Am thrilled with the purchase!
I have had this rug for almost two years. The rug is pretty to look at, but the materials are very poor. From the first day we had the rug until now, it has shed like crazy. The fibers, which are not soft, go all over the place, all the time! I cannot walk on this rug without fibers getting on my feet, socks, pants, etc. It's gotten to the point where I am amazed it still has loose fibers to give! So, I don't recommend this rug, and I wish I had never bought it.
I love this rug! At first I thought it might be a little "too much" because it is floral. The pattern is so large and beautiful that it is stunning. I am happy with this purchase. It arrived in less than a week. No complaints. Go Overstock!
I wasn't sure it would look as elegant as it does but liked the idea of purchasing a rug at a great price too. All my friends and family could not believe the way ti changed the look of my entire living room. I am so tempted to purchase another one for my bedroom as well. Thanks Overstock..
I have had this rug in my living room for over 2 years, a highly traffic'ed area. The design is "sculpted" in the rug, fantastic quality! Spot cleans well and the colors have retained their vibrancy. THe ONLY negative is that it shed a bit much the first few months, so I vacuumed and vacuumed to pull out the shedding, -did the trick!
This is a great rug that adds color and interest to a room. It's also unslippery -- I have a light coffee table on it, but don't need a rug pad. Finally it comes with a label noting that no child labor was used in its production, something I very much appreciate.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the colors are a little less bright in person, as others had noted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality rug, very sturdy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate