Great rug! In a childs room and adds so much color. Vaccums well and has a nice thickeness for added warmth. It is a very fun rug and would work well in a family room/rec room as well as a bedroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was brighter in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Rug appeared to be two pieces sewn together in the middle with a visible seam. It is still shedding after 2 mos. Kept the rug as it was too much hassle to return it. Colors are vivid and rug is plush. Does not need a pad
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colors were good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
We are thrilled with this purchase, especially for this great price. The color is deep and the rug feels like it costs ten times as much.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The light colored squares look seafoam on my computer but they are actually tan.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. The rug is thick and feels luxurious.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on.
I love this rug. Every person who has seen it since I've installed in it my dining room has complimented it. Nice quality, great style -- at an attractive price. Like all new rugs of this type, it will shed for a while, but that's to be expected. The colors are vibrant and the photo online is a true representation. I am delighted with this purchase.
Excellent rug, beautiful color and the quality is suberb...Love it. It is smaller than 8x11...more like 7'6" x 10'4"
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I was very apprehensive about ordering this rug. Not only was it sight unseen but had only one review that was months old. I had to wonder why no one else was buying it, but I received my rug this week and was totally wowed. The colors are beautiful and change with the light. The primary color is a very warm almost an orange, caramel color that reflects light in a gorgeous way. The rectangles are a maize yellow not a bright yellow and the squares at times look light tan instead of gray while the others are a very deep burgundy. It looks stunning in my living room and totally changes the depth of color on my deep brown leather coach. The quality is wonderful and doesn't shed (a big plus). I would highly recommend this rug.