Great rug! I was skeptical of the colors of this rug before we purchased it, but they ended up being perfect in our living room. The rug is less brown, more beige. I like that the strips are different textures. We've gotten multiple complements on this rug already!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Rug is a little lighter than in the picture (I was happier with the color in person than on the monitor)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality Rug--soft and thick
I purchased this rug for a new room. I put the rug down and it looked nice, but the first time I ran the vacuum on it, a strand pulled up and chocked the vacuum. I turned the vacuum cleaner off as quickly as I could, but I now have a quarter-sized hole in the middle of the carpet where the yarn pulled out. This is a disgrace for a carpet at this price. Very cheaply made!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Nice shades of beige.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poorly made.
i looked for a nice quality, affordable rug for a while. i bought various rugs online and went to several brick and mortar stores, but finding a soft (i needed a certain amount of soft for my crawling/walking baby), high quality rug within this color scheme proved very difficult. the man made materials are not as nice and wool rugs are either too thin or too expensive. this rug is really pretty in person and has character, which is not so easy to find in a beige rug. the different colors (all beige palate) are all different textures, giving it some depth. the rug definitely sheds, as all wool rugs will, but once i vacuumed once, it was not too bad. i have to vacuum about once a week now and that is mostly b/c i have a baby and i don;t want her finding little fuzzies. the thickness is really nice. i'd recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a little lighter in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pretty good quality
This is a great carpet especially considering the price. Very neutral and thick to make it comfortable. No need for a pad because it is soft to walk on and have a nice backing that does not scratch the floor. I woud purchase again and recommend to others. Very satisfied with my purchase. One recommendation that I have is to vacuum it multiple time before use because it does give off a lot of fibers at first.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color matched picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, thick and comfortable to walk on, nice backing that doesn't scratch floor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description matched item