Let me start off by saying how happy I am with this purchase. The color is a light Khaki and the floral design is (like another reviewer stated) a robin's egg blue. Very pretty color combination! The bold flowers stand out just enough for visual depth without being too load. I can see this rug fitting in multiple room colors and decor styles as it still is a very neutral palette. It makes my guest room look very warm, cozy, inviting and still maintaining a simple contemporary look. The pile is very nice, thick and tightly woven. Area rug itself has some weight to it as well. It seems to hold up well as my three dogs (60lb, 50lb & 30lb) love lying and playing on it. I've had it for a few weeks and have vacuumed it about 3 times but have not noticed much or any shedding what so ever. I highly recommend this area rug. Looks like I paid a lot more for it than I actually did..As always, Thanks Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Khaki / Light blue (with hints of seafoam green)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very think, tightly woven pile
I am highly pleased with my new rug purchase. I was hesitant at first because there was no product review and that made me a little weary to order it blindly. At first, I was expecting the background color to be "tan" as it states in the description. The rug came quite promptly (two days after I placed the order) and was packaged neatly. As we unrolled the rug, I was instantly happy. The color in the background was more beige/taupe, which match my living room walls perfectly. The blue is a muted robin's egg blue...not too bright, but relaxing. The print is not overly obnoxious and loud...it really is beautiful and I look forward to enjoying every moment of it. Thanks!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect....I will say that in the picture, the rug appears to have a goldish hue, however, it is more taupe/beige. The blue is spot on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far, the quality exceeds my expectations. It is thick and plushy, feels great under bare feet.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I just received this rug yesterday, three days after I ordered it. I had to search for a 6x9 size and something to match my colors. This rug is perfect! The colors are calm, but they brighten up my dining room. Very pretty rug, and very soft. The color description posted by another reviewer are spot on, I did notice that there is a hint of seafoam green. This rug is heavy, I'm not sure I even need a rug pad, but I ordered one so I will use it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made, thick and plush
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.