I bought the 10x14 rug with the Supreme Dual Surface Rug Pad, to go in my guest bedroom. It feels great underfoot, cuts down on echo, and makes the room feel warmer. The pattern is nice and crisp, the pile is even, and the rug lies flat and square, and doesn't shed. It was a great price for the size and quality. The color is completely off--not red and beige, but tan and orange. Luckily, the room doesn't have a pre-set theme color (neutral walls and bedspread), so I didn't have to return the beast--it's hugely heavy. Net-net, if color match is a must-have, don't get this rug. Otherwise, it's a good rug at a bargain price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched poorly. The "red" was distinctly orange, and the "beige" was brown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good. Pile is thick and even, and feels nice and plush underfoot. Rug lies flat.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate, except for color.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
My rug sit under a formal dinning room and looks great with my decor. Since this area doesn't see a lot of traffic it is perfect but if you should get it beware of excess fur ball like stuff all over the place
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it feels great to walk on but the times when i have to vacum it seems as if the rug just sheds a lot. I'm glad isn't in an area tthat is not used often
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes