Product is described as ivory/beige (in the customer FAQs) but is straight up brown. I purchased it because the item description says it is 1" thick. It is not. It's not even 1/2". It also didn't look and feel like wool, though I imagine that part was true. I wanted to purchase the rug to cover our hardwood floors as our daughter is beginning to sit and topple over and will crawl soon. This would not have provided any protection and felt more like a garage rug or a throw away rug that you'd put over your carpet to protect it. I was very disappointed and was told I would get a full refund of my purchases despite having received this after exchanging another for store credit (apparently you have to pay $18 to get a cash refund). I did not receive a cash refund as the customer service representative I spoke with had promised and not have to wait 1-2 business days to receive a call regarding my refund. Poor service followup. Very disappointed in Overstock right now.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
We got this rug for our toddlers room. We didn't want to spend a lot since it will take a beating from him. This rug looks nice, decent quality, and though it is a much darker color than we expected, we like it in the room, so we kept it. It's pretty soft, too, which is important for all the floor play!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual rug is dark brown. Much darker than pictured and not what I think of as camel.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality. Sheds a lot, but only during vaccuuming. Nothing unexpected for a wool rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate except for the color.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes