I would not recommend this rug to anyone. The colors are dull and the rug was dirty. The manufacturer needs to clean the rugs before rolling and shipping them. If I didn't have to pay shipping to return this item I would send it back
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on-screen is not accurate. The rug came to me as a greenish-gray color. The lighter accents look like dirty dish water. Very drab
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug was smaller than the dimensions called out online by several inches. The rug was dirty when I unrolled it. It had dirt and hair all over it like it had been used before. The feel of the rug is soft and the pile is nice which is the only redeeming quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very accurate
First off, this rug is beautiful and I am glad I bought it. I had read all the reviews for this, and was concerned about the color as so many people said that it is BLUE-grey. However, the room I put it in has grey walls, and in natural lighting the rug looks a TINY bit green-grey, but with indoor lighting, it looks truly grey. Greys can vary so much (as do many colors), and so I would definitely consider this rug to be GREY. My only complaint is that the rug is not as big as the dimensions on here say. I measured it, and it came out to be 7'10" x 4'8". Now this isn't a big deal to me, but overall that is a half-foot difference from what it is listed as. Would recommend this!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is basically the same as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? dimensions are off
I was a little disappointed in this rug, probably because I expected it to be bluish-grey based on the picture, but it's actually a colorless light grey, which just didn't look right in my room. I've moved it to three different rooms to try to make it work.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? On my screen, the background looks bluish-grey--in person, there's no blue at all.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. As expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I have this in my office that I share with my teenager's homeschool room. We both love this rug. It's a lovely pattern, very true to the picture. About the color - I have a huge window in this room that receives a lot of indirect sunlight. During the day, there is a slight green tint to the grey. At night under incandescent lighting, it's steel grey. It's really beautiful. I'm a lover of silver and I had great hesitation about the "greenness" of the grey as others had reviewed. It's really not an issue. My mom couldn't even see the green that I observed, so if you are not neurotic about your colors, you will LOVE this rug. It rolled out perfectly, does not shed (after the initial vacuum) and is a very classy, beautiful rug.
The rug is beautifull. I was looking for a blueish rug so this worked for me. However came very dusty, I guess from the place the made it. Had to vacumm a couple of times because there were dust everywhere. But other than that it looks really nice. I'm just hoping my daugther doesn't get allergy from it dust.
Nice rug available at a good value on Overstock. Lovely, unique pattern. Color likely to be an issue for many, though, as the grey is very greenish.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was my major issue - it was lt green in my home (not the pearl grey I'd hoped for)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Rug felt nice and has a lovely pattern
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Somewhat accurate, but I won't order a rug in this color family online again
I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO THE REVIEWS. THIS RUG IS NOT GREY AT ALL. IT IS MORE OF A SEAFOAM GREEN COLOR. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GREY RUG.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? NOT CLOSE AT ALL! IT WAS MORE OF A MINT/SEAFOAM GREEN RATHER THAN GREY
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GOOD
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? NOT ACCURATE AT ALL
I was so excited when I got the rug, it's the perfect style and size for my room. It's definitely more of a blue than gray, thankfully that's what I wanted. I'm going to be doing alot of homework sitting in the floor and I'm pleased with how soft the rug is. It has shed a little bit, but I vacuumed it and it hasn't shed anymore. Even though it's pretty soft already i'm going to put a rug pad underneath it so it doesn't slide around. Great price, good quality, great style, I am very happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I read other reviews that said the rug had more of a blueish hue than gray and that's true about my rug, however that's what I was looking for and I love the color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, it's well made and very soft.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Totally accurate to my knowledge
Loved the look of this rug online, and upon delivery the look lived up to expectations. The color is light gray and white and matched the room perfectly. However, the quality leaves a lot to be desired. From the day we received, the rug was shedding and no amount of vacuuming made it better. Anytime you walked on or sat on the rug, you would instantly have the little rug fibers on your feet or clothing. After owning the rug for 6months, the rug looked completely matted down, and the more frequently walked on sections are completely bare with no carpet fibers remaining. The only way I would recommend this rug is if you intend to place it in an area that is never used. This rug cannot hold up in a medium traffic area.
This was a great purchase for my Granddaughters new room. Colors blend nicely with the paint on the walls & the off white furniture. She's 2yrs old and when it was put down she ran in circles on it then sat down to start playing. The pile height is high enough to give comfort for her playing and as mentioned the colors are great. This was another great buy from Overstock.