DONOT buy this rug if you are looking for contemporary grey..its dirty green color and the chocolate brown is dull and not as bright as it appears in the picture.Read the other reviews but went ahead thinking there might be SOME grey touch to it..its not.Return was easy,shipped back.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Dirty green not grey,chocolate flowers very dull
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate at all
Expected a grey rug, instead this blue-green one showed up. I'm not too picky, so I kept it but wanted to warn others :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not at all!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good, except for color
Except for the color, this is a nice rug and very soft to the feet and pretty decenst quality. The color is actually a dingy grey green, not grey blue like I had hoped. It does not appear as a grey color at all, just dirty green. I wil take it to work and use in my area, rather than send it back. Sad about the color! It was a dissapointment.
I have been looking at this rug for a long time, and really like the simplicity of the design ALOT. I was thrilled when I saw it here on Overstock at a fraction of what it is currently going for on rug sites. I do like the rug. With that said...it is NOT GREY! It is a pale sea foam blue/green with a very milk chocolate brown. The design is nice, but the colors are not. (not for me anyway) So now I have a rug I can't use and its too expensive to ship back. Ugh.
As others have stated, the rug is more of bluish-gray than what is pictured on the site. But that is what made it absolutely perfect in our living room! The brown flowers and stems are slightly raised/off-set from the background of the blue. The rug is thick, soft, and luxurious - what a deal!