This rug is soft, beautiful and durable! The shedding is minimal. We have a two year-old who plays on it frequently and the rug is soft enough for her to lay on. The color is also great for spills - everything wipes right up! We are extremely pleased with the quality. The design along the border is tasteful -- I have a ******* **** -esque living room in shades of browns and greens, and this rug suits it perfectly.
Overall, the rug is VERY nice. Heavy weight, very plush and a nice color of sage. I don't even think it's going to needd a pad under it as it lays perfectly flat The color is accurate... however, when you see this in person, there is a really ugly swirly design around the border... it may be 'for' some but definitely not for me... it cheapens it. If it wasn't for the design the rug would be PERFECT but because of that, it has to go back - and hubby is making me send it back :(
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was fine, pattern not so much
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not great...
This rug is perfect for what we wanted. The color is just right and the carpet is soft. It gets carpet fuzzys as most new carpets do but we love the design around the edge and it is a good value for the money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
While this a beautiful rug, nice color and carved edges! I have not stop picking up wool lint balls after wool lint balls. When I try to sweep it to think I will finally get all the loose wool lint out, I realize I have created a mini-sized tumble weed in my apartment!! Wow! How exciting! Don't know if I can send this back, but I will definitely try, I am totally annoyed! I think this rug is going to shed until it has ball spots!